Problem with guide/game

Kourosh2

Hello,

First of all, thanks  to SatoshiOokami. fo
for making the guide.

BUT, I must say that it was very hard to read. sometimes it didn't match with what was happening and very inconsistent across the board.  And the saves tricks were not working for me for whatever reason while loading to SAVE C from SAVE D, I couldn't reply to any mails.

6 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Make sure to post any feedback on the guide. That way, others who view the guide can see where you had issues and know in advance

There are spots that you get a call/email that is not mentioned in the game and you don't know whether to answer/reply or not
Also, Stage 12, chapter 10, I didn't receive any mail at all to complete the following step.

• Where are you > SAVE 5 > DO NOT REPLY

Again, in stage 12: chapter 7:
Stage 5: Chapter 4: for the:

• About RaiNet > Open Attachment - Hero of RaiNet 7/13 (53.85%)
    and

• Mayuri's reply > Open Attachment - Hero of RaiNet 10/13 (76.92%)

for both above cases, you must hit :cross:, 3 times. Which is not mentioned in the guide at all. And in my case, I missed it. And replying these chapters I couldn't get the replies in order to actually get the effing attachment.
Also, the maker clearly put a lot of time on this. However would have been much better to write down the email sender names.

Overall, I couldn't get any of the collectible trophies and some other trophies and I have zero intention of giving it another shot. 

Now I don't know if it is the game's fault or the guide's. But as a warning, I was following this guide and was NOT able to pop the trophies mentioned there. 
You guys, can check on my profile which ones I was able to pop using this guide.

6 minutes ago, Kourosh2 said:

Stage 5: Chapter 4: for the:

• About RaiNet > Open Attachment - Hero of RaiNet 7/13 (53.85%)
    and

• Mayuri's reply > Open Attachment - Hero of RaiNet 10/13 (76.92%)

for both above cases, you must hit :cross:, 3 times. Which is not mentioned in the guide at all. And in my case, I missed it. And replying these chapters I couldn't get the replies in order to actually get the effing attachment.
Also, the maker clearly put a lot of time on this. However would have been much better to write down the email sender names.

Overall, I couldn't get any of the collectible trophies and some other trophies and I have zero intention of giving it another shot. 

Now I don't know if it is the game's fault or the guide's. But as a warning, I was following this guide and was NOT able to pop the trophies mentioned there. 
You guys, can check on my profile which ones I was able to pop using this guide.

It's a shame you weren't able to plat the game. I've updated the guide with pressing :cross: 3x. If you know of any other improvements, please tag or quote me and I'll take care of it.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/12/2019 at 9:52 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

Was curious if I made a mistake. I went through chapter 1, but never saw 

• Mail: Waiting > reply

Is this a problem? I double checked to see if I missed a message, but it never appeared.

I have the same issue. I think what you need to do is send an email to Meoka during the time when Okabe is like "Should I send a mail to her?" after her first or so email. I didn't realize I was suppose to send mails during specific times from the phone, as there is no real indicator in the guide of text to watch for to send it. During Ch. 2 I found a similar section and then it clicked, but before that I was super confused. Might have to go back and make sure I send that email, not sure how important it is. Lol