Server Status and Game Opinion

Servers are still up.
There is, at least one, trophy that you need to play online with other 3 people: Next time, take a cab. Since the AI isn't as good as it should, you need to find some people to help you. Plus, this trophy is only available when a secret boss shows up (which is another trophy) at the end of Stage 2... so it's random when it happens, you might need to complete and replay the same stage over and over til that happen. When it does, you need to communicate a LOT and find a good strategy, these two companions don't mess around. You might do the requirements, but if any of your team is KO (and you'll do a lot), that person wont get the trophy... This is seriously a pain in the ass to get.

About the other ones: the missions in each stage are random too. So, you need to repeat some specific stages to get some missions done.

Imho, all team should do this first, it will level up all characters and it might unlock some useful items or skills for other battles (like Stealth mode or more health).

About the game itself. I had tons of fun with it :) You'll enjoy it more if you have some friends (online) to play with, some stages are boring - because 2 of them are exactly the same, with some minor changes. The best about it is the boss battles, that's why the stage I like to replay is the one that you have to defeat them all, once again. The game runs 30fps, even on PS4, but it didn't affect me much.

If you are a trophy hunter, I'd suggest you to play it on an alternative account first and get your opinion about the game, this is not a game for everyone. If you like it, jump into the trophy hunting in your main account, but expect something like 50h to plat this game.

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

Strongly suggest using a mic for the two online trophies (the third one pops when you start a level in online the first time). I did so without, but it lead to a lot of frustration and complications. The rest of it you can get on your own. Some of them are easier in online, but still doable solo. Virtuous Vigilante is probably the most annoying since it has a low spawn rate and it's only in one level. It was the last one I got before the plat. The rest isn't too bad. I'm a TMNT fan, so enjoyed it. However, could've been more. I've got the starting of a guide on my computer. I'll finish it one of these days....

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

It's supposed to snow this weekend. Maybe I'll start working on the guide again. :hmm:

@VoidVictorious Start with the same Turtle each time until you get the trophy for playing with the same turtle 50 times. Just choose whichever you like. My choice was Raphael.

Edited by MidnightDragon

15 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Unofficially just want to add that at some point in time when I get a ps4 I'm down to assist you in this with another person whenever you need it. ( I can get 2 people plus you would make 3)

Just so that way you dont have to worry about finding other that have the game and are willing to do it.

Also can you do this with 4 people? If so I MIGHT have 3 others for you Void

It is actually both on PS3 and PS4. Going for both. Any help is always appreciated my friend! I believe this is best done with a total of 4 btw.

17 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

It's supposed to snow this weekend. Maybe I'll start working on the guide again. :hmm:

@VoidVictorious Start with the same Turtle each time until you get the trophy for playing with the same turtle 50 times. Just choose whichever you like. My choice was Raphael.

Thanks for the tip!!

Edited by VoidVictorious
  • Like 1