Trophy thoughts?

6 hours ago, RJP_X said:

well hopefully a kratos like guide like on gamefaqs pops around. for symphonia i had 5 tabs open for multiple sections of his guide lol. it was the most necessary guide needed for that game when going for plat. 

judging from a later post and the trophy list, this game sounds like it holds a lot of the same many hardships as symphonia, just less play throughs.

The guide I already linked in a previous post is good enough. It gives pointers to all side events and when to go to them in chronological order. It lets you play the game yourself while only having to refer back to it at the specified points.

With that you can get all missables, except for normal enemies. So all ypu have to do at the end is check item and enemy lists, complete all that you can, and write down any regular enemy you missed.

As I mentioned before as well, I can only remember 2 normal enemies who are easily missable. That was the only thing I missed by following that guide.

I 100% this game on 360 with that guide (it was originally made for that version amd then got updated to add the PS3 stuff), and then again on PS3. That's why I say its nothing like Symphonia. It would be just like Symphonia wasn't for that guide.

• 1 month later...

Guys i have a problem, i can’t find the valuable item spike armour, according to the guide i receive the item during the hot spring event; i have triggered all 3 events, get the titles but no spike armor. Where exactly am i supposed to search? If i return to Jumanju nothing happen anymore. It is glitched?

On 16.2.2019 at 8:49 PM, UItimate_Battler said:

Guys i have a problem, i can’t find the valuable item spike armour, according to the guide i receive the item during the hot spring event; i have triggered all 3 events, get the titles but no spike armor. Where exactly am i supposed to search? If i return to Jumanju nothing happen anymore. It is glitched?

I'm not 100% sure on this but try to wear all Hot Spring outfits to trigger 3 events. Also you need Flynn in the party.

• 2 months later...
53 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Regarding the trophy for travelling 50,000 km, does the progress carry over NG+? 

Not 100% sure about this but I don’t think so. Easiest way to get this is when you’re all done with your first playthrough, hop on Ba’ul and rubberband your controller. Took me around two hours of flying to get it. 

3 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Not 100% sure about this but I don’t think so. Easiest way to get this is when you’re all done with your first playthrough, hop on Ba’ul and rubberband your controller. Took me around two hours of flying to get it. 

I really hoped the answer would be " Yes it does". I hate using rubberbands on the controller lol

14 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I really hoped the answer would be " Yes it does". I hate using rubberbands on the controller lol

Well it’s easy to find out, just keep your first playthrough save and when you’re on your second playthrough I guess it will probably unlock somewhere during the story if it does carry over. If it doesn’t, back to your first save and either still rubberband it or do it manual. Good luck.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Izul said:

I can say for sure it doesn't, I had to learn that the hard way, unfortunately. 

This may not be the case. I played 116 hours in my first pt, did everything and then i still had to use a rubberband for 3 and a half hours to get the trophy.

It means that 3 full playthroughs wouldn't be enough for this without grinding 

• 5 months later...