Square Enix E3 2013 Lineup Announced

daniezutton

http://na.square-enix.com/squareenixmembers/go/article/view/blog/262837/e3_2013_lineup_announced

All the info is there -- i'm not typing all that, nor will i copy and paste. I REFUSE!  :lol:

Anyway; what do you think of the lineup? Is it what you expected? 

I'll be getting Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX of course. Along with each Final Fantasy and Thief. As for Murdered: Soul Suspect -- i'll wait on more info before i decide.

Edited by Tamer
  • Like 1

Instead of wishing and hoping for something i may or may not see. i'll just want to know everything i can about FFXIV: ARR , because if i'm going to be making a long term investment like i plan to anyways, i want to know everything there is to know as well. Basicly when that game comes out, my trophy hunting days will be savagely stunned..

Instead of wishing and hoping for something i may or may not see. i'll just want to know everything i can about FFXIV: ARR , because if i'm going to be making a long term investment like i plan to anyways, i want to know everything there is to know as well. Basicly when that game comes out, my trophy hunting days will be savagely stunned..

- Aug 27 2013, Beta phase 3 is next weekend and NDA is gonna be lifted so I will be posting some ARR stuff and stuffs for all to enjoy!

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

shame that there's still no word for FF versus 13 on ps3 \ ps4  <_<

i kinda interested to the HD collection of final fantasy X, but only for FFX since i never got the chance to play it, i still got the ps2 original copy of FFX-2, i hate it nearly as much as FFXIII, the only and most thing i like about it was rikku  :rolleyes: