Dangisuckatgamin

Still a terrible game after years of release

18 posts in this topic

Cannot believe how unbalanced the game still remains. Was just as good when people bought the fucking micro transaction cards at this point. Should have taken them out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now you have to play and level up your soldiers to get skill point for bought and up card

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, darkb0nl_lx said:

Now you have to play and level up your soldiers to get skill point for bought and up card

My guess is most that still play bought the micro transactions though at the beginning. And probably with their daddy’s wallet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's an EA game, what exactly did you expect?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Paleblood said:

It's an EA game, what exactly did you expect?

Quality star wars game with absolutely amazing graphics and no MTS.

 

You know a typical EA game ;)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Paleblood said:

It's an EA game, what exactly did you expect?

I mean the first game was nothing like this monstrosity IMO.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

look on the bright side at least its not battlefront part 1 lol

 

It's not that good.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And in other news water is wet and pain hurts.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion it's not terrible. I've had a lot of fun with the game personally. However, I usually stick to Heroes vs. Villains so maybe that's why. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I mean the first game was nothing like this monstrosity IMO.

 Are you sure you played the first battlefront where only 2 guns were really viable, vehicles could run a hero over and One shot, and bacta ruled

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snackerblaster said:

 Are you sure you played the first battlefront where only 2 guns were really viable, vehicles could run a hero over and One shot, and bacta ruled

 

For me the maps were far better which is why I found the first more replayable. But yeah it was definitely casual.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EA put forth lack luster effort after the game flopped.  Remember how quick they put out that 1st storyline dlc, then nothing.  It was probably well on it's way to finished after the main game dropped so they decided to drop it.  EA was visibly butt hurt that everybody hated on their game and their stupid micro transactions so they flat out said screw everybody who already bought the game as well.  I think the same scenario is going to play out with Battlefield V.   I realize we are going to get Battle Royale but you know damn well if it was a top selling battlefield V there would probably be 4 other DLC packs to go along with it.  EA is probably turning into the worst company in gaming.  No way in hell i'd buy Anthem.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Charizarzar said:

 

For me the maps were far better which is why I found the first more replayable. But yeah it was definitely casual.

Casual is better than unbalanced though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're sick of EA maybe stop buying their games, time will tell if you continue the cycle of buying them and then complaining or you stop the cycle from repeating itself. You have the 4 last mainline battlefields and both battlefronts plus various other EA games so you obviously don't hate them enough to stop giving them money.

I personally enjoy their games battlefield series in particular, and while there has been 3x xp in battlefront 2 I've been playing it to slowly reach rank 50 and despite it being a slow grind I still enjoy playing the game, but if you don't like them don't buy them simple as that

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bailey97 said:

If you're sick of EA maybe stop buying their games, time will tell if you continue the cycle of buying them and then complaining or you stop the cycle from repeating itself. You have the 4 last mainline battlefields and both battlefronts plus various other EA games so you obviously don't hate them enough to stop giving them money.

I personally enjoy their games battlefield series in particular, and while there has been 3x xp in battlefront 2 I've been playing it to slowly reach rank 50 and despite it being a slow grind I still enjoy playing the game, but if you don't like them don't buy them simple as that

Hard to know if you are going to hate it a game before buying it. I've mentioned before that i ENJOYED battlefront 1.

Maybe read before insulting..

Plus i've enjoyed plenty of other EA titles. This one is just shit.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.