Still a terrible game after years of release

1 hour ago, Snackerblaster said:

Are you sure you played the first battlefront where only 2 guns were really viable, vehicles could run a hero over and One shot, and bacta ruled

For me the maps were far better which is why I found the first more replayable. But yeah it was definitely casual.

EA put forth lack luster effort after the game flopped.  Remember how quick they put out that 1st storyline dlc, then nothing.  It was probably well on it's way to finished after the main game dropped so they decided to drop it.  EA was visibly butt hurt that everybody hated on their game and their stupid micro transactions so they flat out said screw everybody who already bought the game as well.  I think the same scenario is going to play out with Battlefield V.   I realize we are going to get Battle Royale but you know damn well if it was a top selling battlefield V there would probably be 4 other DLC packs to go along with it.  EA is probably turning into the worst company in gaming.  No way in hell i'd buy Anthem.

If you're sick of EA maybe stop buying their games, time will tell if you continue the cycle of buying them and then complaining or you stop the cycle from repeating itself. You have the 4 last mainline battlefields and both battlefronts plus various other EA games so you obviously don't hate them enough to stop giving them money.

I personally enjoy their games battlefield series in particular, and while there has been 3x xp in battlefront 2 I've been playing it to slowly reach rank 50 and despite it being a slow grind I still enjoy playing the game, but if you don't like them don't buy them simple as that

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bailey97 said:

If you're sick of EA maybe stop buying their games, time will tell if you continue the cycle of buying them and then complaining or you stop the cycle from repeating itself. You have the 4 last mainline battlefields and both battlefronts plus various other EA games so you obviously don't hate them enough to stop giving them money.

I personally enjoy their games battlefield series in particular, and while there has been 3x xp in battlefront 2 I've been playing it to slowly reach rank 50 and despite it being a slow grind I still enjoy playing the game, but if you don't like them don't buy them simple as that

Hard to know if you are going to hate it a game before buying it. I've mentioned before that i ENJOYED battlefront 1.

Maybe read before insulting..

Plus i've enjoyed plenty of other EA titles. This one is just shit.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
  • Like 1