Trophy List Has Leaked

No longer here

So what do you guys think of it? Kinda weird that there is no difficulty trophies. Overall. It is the most straightforward list I have ever seen from a KH game lol. I am just so excited, can't wait to play this!!!

I have the link here if anyone wants to see(SPOILERS).

https://www.reddit.com/user/DeftonesBandPSN/comments/ae08h2/kingdom_hearts_3_trophy_list_revealed/

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I was like in my head thinking a mobile gummi ship arcade game for some reason.

Gummi is officially my PTSD trigger word lmao.

Thank god it wasn't what I thought it would be.

I hope I didnt give square ideas lol

Yeah man i am sure its just a record keeper the previous KH games :D although i am stoked for KH III gotta finish up Ni No Kuni II first! Was going to play Persona 5 after but now that will be bumped back till after KH III haha been waiting 13 years till this game gets released i can't believe its actually coming haha

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I'm excited but I feel like the game itself already has come much shorter than my expectations.

I felt gimped out on Disney worlds and feel like the forced Pixar games nobody asked for (frozen, tangled, big hero 6) took a huge chunk from what might have been.

After all thats said and done the only 2 worlds you revisit are pirates and Hercules, I'm excited tk see toy story and monsters inc but wish more worlds were like that.

No nightmare before Christmas and no new Alice world etc.

Is it me or am I the only one who feels like kingdom hearts will be unfortunately (shortcoming) of most expectations.

Definitely not hyped much but excited to finish soras story.

Also skrillex was just the cherry on the square enix cake in terms of disappointment

I am more excited to see this story come to a close with Sora. Its been drawn out too much the games story has become scattered and convoluted to the point where me as a player just feel lost. I played the games on the various formats across the years buying new hardware when it was cheap enough to play the games. So in that sense i am happy its out. Whether or not it meets, exceeds or fails to meet expectations i am not too bothered now because of this wait for this game has been so long. I really hope it meets my expectations and that of the fans. Any more KH after this i think i will just skip, but we will see how it goes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Also if the developers decided to not end it but hype up another game you and me are going to Japan on behalf of every kh fan to slap the hell out of everyone in the office.

If sora keeps going I swear oml I'll find them like Liam Neeson

"you and me are going to Japan on behalf of every kh fan to slap the hell out of everyone in the office" with a giant keyblade 

:P 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I'm excited but I feel like the game itself already has come much shorter than my expectations.

I felt gimped out on Disney worlds and feel like the forced Pixar games nobody asked for (frozen, tangled, big hero 6) took a huge chunk from what might have been.

After all thats said and done the only 2 worlds you revisit are pirates and Hercules, I'm excited tk see toy story and monsters inc but wish more worlds were like that.

Is it me or am I the only one who feels like kingdom hearts will be unfortunately (shortcoming) of most expectations.

Also skrillex was just the cherry on the square enix cake in terms of disappointment

But none of the 3 worlds you mentioned are Pixar are they? I agree that they're disappointing though, they're far too modern.

1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

Also if the developers decided to not end it but hype up another game you and me are going to Japan on behalf of every kh fan to slap the hell out of everyone in the office.

If sora keeps going I swear oml I'll find them like Liam Neeson

They've already said that if there will be more games after this, Sora will still be the protagonist

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I heard it would be Riku from a friend so I am shocked to hear that tbh.

And is it Disney? 

I guess the modern Disney movies look awfully like Pixar now, use to be able to tell the difference visually back in the day.

Also no bugs life really sucks, I would have sincerely wanted that in.

I'm just hoping for another IP and put KH to rest. Its been fun but I dont want it to turn into AC.

Yeah, all 3 were Disney. I do miss the old 2D animation style of Disney movies, it was unique and endearing. Now they just feel like any other animated movie (and even worse they've begun to go live action... why? Was there really anyone out there craving a live action Lion King?)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I agree, would've liked to see worlds based on the third Aladdin movie, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, or even Darkwing Duck instead of Monster Inc., Toy Story, and 100 Acre Woods. Halloween Town is also one of my favourite worlds, so would've liked to see that one return.

SE said the worlds will take longer to complete and there's a lot more to explore, so hoping that will make up for the limited amount. What worries me is no trophy for Radiant Garden, since that's the only world where FF characters showed up unless they all moved to Twilight Town.

3 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Any more KH after this i think i will just skip, but we will see how it goes.

KHX Back Cover introduced a new, bigger antagonist, so my guess is that's going to be the focus after KH3.

• Like 1

Im not very good at KH games and just play for the story on normal mode. Never managed with proud without dying a million times. Ive played all the original KH games and DS spin offs and so far only managed proud in BBS on Ventus’ route. Hence so far have never succeeded or bothered attempting the plats in the remakes because of the trophies for playing on proud and critical. 

KH3s trophies look ok to me, happy to see no critical mode trophy as that would be virtually impossible for me. But I just intend on playing for the story and seeing KH through til the end, especially since its been going on since I was 12 and now im 26! I might give the plat a go, it would be nice to have at least 1 Kingdom Hearts platinum. 

The list looks like what I expected, but I'm still not sure about difficulty. KH DDD required either proud or critical to get an ability if I remember right. There could easily be something like that here. Also, don't let the absence of no secret bosses fool you, those will probably be required for Adversaries section of the Gummiphone.

3 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

Im not very good at KH games and just play for the story on normal mode. Never managed with proud without dying a million times. Ive played all the original KH games and DS spin offs and so far only managed proud in BBS on Ventus’ route. Hence so far have never succeeded or bothered attempting the plats in the remakes because of the trophies for playing on proud and critical. 

KH3s trophies look ok to me, happy to see no critical mode trophy as that would be virtually impossible for me. But I just intend on playing for the story and seeing KH through til the end, especially since its been going on since I was 12 and now im 26! I might give the plat a go, it would be nice to have at least 1 Kingdom Hearts platinum. 

I understand how you feel. I'm really struggling with Kingdom Hearts I. However Birth by Sleep in general I find ok on critical so far. If you managed Ventus' route, the others should be managebale as well. Just remember to ever use your shotlock on bosses because you're invulnerable while shooting. And once you can get the exp walker in Radiant Garden and let the characters run for a while, everything is manageable. As I said, I suck at harder difficulties but so far I only have Aqua left and I finished both Ventus and Terra with lv 36 without grinding anything.
Also, DDD has no difficulty trophies per se. I managed to get the plat while playing on normal. Once you start a NG+ on proud it was a little grind for maybe 1 or 2 hours to get back all abilities + the one you only get on proud and I didn't have to finish the first world for that. So, DDD is a really easy KH plat.

Seeing that KH3 doesn't seem to have a critical mode trophy gives me mixed feelings. On the one hand, I'm happy as I'm not good with hard games and what I saw from the rather dynamic gameplay of KH3 I can only imagine how much I would struggle. On the other hand, I kinda have the feeling that they make the games and plats easier with every release which is kinda sad. I always thought it would be a challenge to get all plats in this series but how it looks, it will only be hard to get the earlier installments.

• Like 1

If this is legit I am happy bc I never made it to platinum in KH1 and 2 bc of gummi ship alone and this sounds easier. I really like frozen and tangled, but the other stuff is pretty boring I never liked toy story or Monster Inc.

I had hope for the real disney things like kiss the frog, atlantis, treasureplanit as someone said before. Hercules is my favorite movie of all time so I'm happy about that, but we never get to see a pocahontas or something.

They said somewhere that they have access to all Disney licenses so they could even do Marvel or star wars so we can be happy that they didn't do anything of that!

But as I understood the article I read, they indeed play with the idea of doing it on some point so there will be more KH in the future. I don't know how I feel about that, but right now I'm still looking forwards to KH3 :) 

• Like 1

Yay, another Pooh trophy. And looka like no MP trophies.

Huh... So Jiminy is not in the game? Hmmm... And no FF *cough* Sephiroth *cough* related trophy? Interesting. Optional bosses looks like they are not from KH, FF or Disney universe as well.

Overall looks like a typical KH trophy list without the Difficulty related trophy like DDD.

Seems like your usual Kingdom Hearts list really just without the difficulty modes.

I don't particularly mind that but would of been a nice challenge.

I can't say I'm a massive fan of the worlds bar a couple and it would of been nice to revisit some old ones too but I guess that's just how it'll be.

Hopefully it finishes up some of the side stuff that went on in the main games. Instance would be Cloud and Sephiroths battle, would of been nice to have a conclusion on that although I'm sure we all know Cloud would win for now. :P

I hope all FF characters aren't completely gone either. Sure they're not needed much but would be nice to see what Squall and everyones up to.