Trophy List Has Leaked

No longer here

1 hour ago, JaM said:

Overall looks like a typical KH trophy list without the Difficulty related trophy like DDD.

Unless it's a hidden requirement, just like with DDD :awesome: .

33 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

I can't say I'm a massive fan of the worlds bar a couple and it would of been nice to revisit some old ones too but I guess that's just how it'll be.

Hopefully it finishes up some of the side stuff that went on in the main games. Instance would be Cloud and Sephiroths battle, would of been nice to have a conclusion on that although I'm sure we all know Cloud would win for now. :P

I hope all FF characters aren't completely gone either. Sure they're not needed much but would be nice to see what Squall and everyones up to.

Same here, I would've liked to revisit old worlds and also hope there's a conclusion to Cloud and Seph's story.

3 minutes ago, Gage said:

I don't think Disney likes to awknowledge that those movies actually exist. 1f440.png

If only they felt the same about Winnie the Pooh. I believe this is the 5th KH game he appears in :shakefist: .

12 hours ago, victorrfuego said:

So what do you guys think of it? Kinda weird that there is no difficulty trophies. Overall. It is the most straightforward list I have ever seen from a KH game lol. I am just so excited, can't wait to play this!!!

I have the link here if anyone wants to see(SPOILERS).

https://www.reddit.com/user/DeftonesBandPSN/comments/ae08h2/kingdom_hearts_3_trophy_list_revealed/

at least @ me thanks

• Like 2

13 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Also if the developers decided to not end it but hype up another game you and me are going to Japan on behalf of every kh fan to slap the hell out of everyone in the office.

If sora keeps going I swear oml I'll find them like Liam Neeson

You do know that the lore is already developing into past the Xehanort Saga and it will barelly be touched upon on this game right? And it's 99.9% confirmed that it will end with a teaser for that. Case in point the MoM, Luxu and the Black Box.

Also Nomura already confirmed that Sora's Story will continue past this and he will always be the main character.

I'm happy with the straightforwardness of the list although I wouldn't put it past them to have some sneaky requirements that we won't find out about until we play!

Also, I'm seeing a lot of bitching on social media about the fact that only one playthrough seems to be required and very stupidly saying that it makes the game have "no replay value", showing that nobody seems to have a clue what that concept means anymore.

• Like 1

On 09/01/2019 at 2:08 PM, Lagoon Aris said:

I understand how you feel. I'm really struggling with Kingdom Hearts I. However Birth by Sleep in general I find ok on critical so far. If you managed Ventus' route, the others should be managebale as well. Just remember to ever use your shotlock on bosses because you're invulnerable while shooting. And once you can get the exp walker in Radiant Garden and let the characters run for a while, everything is manageable. As I said, I suck at harder difficulties but so far I only have Aqua left and I finished both Ventus and Terra with lv 36 without grinding anything.
Also, DDD has no difficulty trophies per se. I managed to get the plat while playing on normal. Once you start a NG+ on proud it was a little grind for maybe 1 or 2 hours to get back all abilities + the one you only get on proud and I didn't have to finish the first world for that. So, DDD is a really easy KH plat.

Seeing that KH3 doesn't seem to have a critical mode trophy gives me mixed feelings. On the one hand, I'm happy as I'm not good with hard games and what I saw from the rather dynamic gameplay of KH3 I can only imagine how much I would struggle. On the other hand, I kinda have the feeling that they make the games and plats easier with every release which is kinda sad. I always thought it would be a challenge to get all plats in this series but how it looks, it will only be hard to get the earlier installments.

I found Aqua's route to be the toughest, i remember I was stuck in the beauty and beast world on proud as i kept dying so i ended up doing hers on normal mode. I think it also after being used to playing as Sora as melee/physical for all the other games, and then having Aqua as a magic heavy character made her route feel tougher. 

I do find trophies are getting a lot easier. I noticed the same with other RPGs as well, like older games like FFX, XIII, Tales of Vesperia, Disgaea 4 and the older atelier games had pretty time consuming challenging plats, the newer games like FFXV, Disgaea 5 and Atelier Sophie and firis were a whole lot easier and half the duration. In KH, KH1s plat seems like the hardest as well, with it getting easier chronologically. 

I wasn't sure where else to put this, but Square Enix have tweeted their DLC release schedule in the immediate days after KH3 is released

- 29th January, Memory Archive (Recap/History feature), Various Data Fixes
- 30th January, Epilogue Video via DLC (Finished game and seen ending to view)
- 31st January, Secret Movie via DLC (Finished game and other requirements depending on Difficulty)

Source

I'll wait until the price drops before I purchase the game.

KH: BBS is the hardest plat in the series, imo. Try killing Young Xehanort as Terra on Critical mode. The fight was badly designed due to how encumbered Terra was. The victory is down to luck.

23 hours ago, thepeaguy said:

I'll wait until the price drops before I purchase the game.

KH: BBS is the hardest plat in the series, imo. Try killing Young Xehanort as Terra on Critical mode. The fight was badly designed due to how encumbered Terra was. The victory is down to luck.

That's not a good example because you don't have to kill YX with Terra for the Plat.