darkb0nl_lx

Digital only ?

34 posts in this topic

Hi,

 

I didn't found any physical copy on Amazon maybe some of you guys get more info.

 

darkb0nl_lx

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Online trophies removed, even easier than PS3 vers.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish there was disk version. Oh well maybe in the future. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

Online trophies removed, even easier than PS3 vers.

good!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Is this a 2-in-1 pack? Can I get hitman blood money alone? 

Edited by ferryjan
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know why it has HD on the trophy list? The original PS3 release was in HD so it isn't like this is new to the PS4 port.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Anyone know why it has HD on the trophy list? The original PS3 release was in HD so it isn't like this is new to the PS4 port.

4K

60 FPS

Improved Lighting

Updated Controls

 

HITMAN HD Enhanced Collection January 11th, 2019.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

4K

60 FPS

Improved Lighting

Updated Controls

 

HITMAN HD Enhanced Collection January 11th, 2019.

Did they

announce the price?

Edited by shlomaniac
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, shlomaniac said:

Did they

announce the price?

No, not yet. Sudden announce with only 1 week left to release.

 

But not long time ago these 2 titles had been rated in some country so at that time we were already pretty sure of this annouce though.

 

I think it'll be 19.99€ for each.

Edited by aimeraya
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Online trophies? EXCELLENT! Gonna plat this a second time >:)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody hell IOI...I pray to gods that PS3's online will be eventually restored 😒 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

I think it'll be 19.99€ for each.

 

I am hoping this will be the bundle-price :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lack of online trophies has me worried that they won't be turning the PS3 servers back online after all. I was sure hoping they would turn them back on when they announced this. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aimeraya said:

No, not yet. Sudden announce with only 1 week left to release.

 

But not long time ago these 2 titles had been rated in some country so at that time we were already pretty sure of this annouce though.

 

I think it'll be 19.99€ for each.

Sorry, that's not right

It's £44.99 for the double pack - so it'll be about 50 euros or 60 dollars. We got a press email about it shortly after the announcement

Also, only comes as a double pack according to the email I got from WBGames

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Sorry, that's not right

It's £44.99 for the double pack - so it'll be about 50 euros or 60 dollars. We got a press email about it shortly after the announcement

Also, only comes as a double pack according to the email I got from WBGames

 

Oof, as much as I love Absolution and Blood Money, £45 is a bit too much. £30/$40 seems reasonable for the remasters.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, i will for sure play Hitman Absolution again on the PS4.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, frontzie said:

 

Oof, as much as I love Absolution and Blood Money, £45 is a bit too much. £30/$40 seems reasonable for the remasters.

 

Just wait, at some point they'll both come to PS Plus.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

Sorry, that's not right

It's £44.99 for the double pack - so it'll be about 50 euros or 60 dollars. We got a press email about it shortly after the announcement

Also, only comes as a double pack according to the email I got from WBGames

Welp, im waiting for a sale than... Its more expensive than hitman 2 on retail.. :/

 

Thanks for the update 👍 ☝

Edited by shlomaniac
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aimeraya said:

No, not yet. Sudden announce with only 1 week left to release.

 

But not long time ago these 2 titles had been rated in some country so at that time we were already pretty sure of this annouce though.

 

I think it'll be 19.99€ for each.

Would be perfect!!! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good, I can get the plat for Absolution. Pity they closed the servers for PS3, would have liked to double-dip but hey I'll take what I get

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Bloody hell IOI...I pray to gods that PS3's online will be eventually restored 1f612.png 

It was shut down in May. If it hasn't come back by now, probably won't.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, aimeraya said:

Online trophies removed, even easier than PS3 vers.

 

This must mean the PS3 version plat will never again be available. The online was pretty quick and easy so that’s a pity.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.