Can't start substories 4, 5, 6

Beast_1985

Hello guys. I have finished the game and now is playing Premium Adventure. And the problem is I can't find neither the Florist in his underground office, nor that sick kid from A Doctors Duty substory. I tried to find them at day and at night, with Haruka and without her. Substories just can't be started. Maybe somebody know what should I do to fix that?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guess I finally have this one figured out. The only substory I missed was Pay it forward. And right after I beat it all other substories start to pop out. I don't know about any other substories but this one turned out to be crucial for substories progress. Hope it'll be usefull for someone )

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
On 2/4/2019 at 4:27 PM, Beast_1985 said:

Ok guess I finally have this one figured out. The only substory I missed was Pay it forward. And right after I beat it all other substories start to pop out. I don't know about any other substories but this one turned out to be crucial for substories progress. Hope it'll be usefull for someone )

Just wanted to say thank you. I'm on my 3rd platinum for this game and I totally forgot how to trigger the other substories.