Jim is not happy! (Buyer beware)

Hippic

I do sometimes kind of wonder what developers are thinking when they release bad games like this along with games like Extinction, My Riding Stables Life With Horses,  Life of Black Tiger, Wander and others.
I'm willing to guess this guy's next game will cost $40 seems like they go up in price every year. 
I don't really mind playing bad games every once in a while just to laugh at on bad they are the only positive outcome of these types of games is they do make every other game people claim to be bad seem like a masterpiece.

Shitty developers usually don't optimize their games and often end up having so much on screen that the game slows down.

Bugs are one thing, but how do you program in the ability for all enemies to vanish as soon as you get on your dragon?!

Surely somebody, anybody would have noticed that issue? Being a programmer myself I can't possibly understand how the hydra would vanish like that since getting on a creature or not should programmatically nothing to do with enemies being on screen or not, unless you wanted to add that in as a game feature...

23 minutes ago, maxijodi said:

game is out in US store.... 17.99$

Is it really that bad/hard?

All 4 of the games that Gilson B. Pontes has made, are the absolute bottom of the barrel and completely unplayable. Here's what Cornshaq had to say about this matter:

ATTENTION PS4 USERS Gilson B. Pontes is at it again the creator behind Solbrain Knight of Darkness a game that stole all its assets and was taken off the store. Gilson would then create games under a new name and from the research I have done over the years it seems he steals paid asset packs from pirate forms to create his newer games such as Spear of Destiny (No nothing to do with Wolfenstein) and Sword of Fortress the Onomuzuim all his games are unplayable broken and in fact many times are so broken they cannot and have not been beaten since they were uploaded to PS4. The other games cost around $17.99 but this time around they are charging $29.99 and from the footage I have seen the game looks to be the same crap as the others Here are my reviews for the previous games I cannot afford the 30 bucks for the new one but I want to warn you DO NOT BUY IT Please spread the word about this and lets try to get these games taken off PSN the creator is a proven thief overcharging for broken piece of crap games.

Solbrain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAbrgSMEfJQ

Spear of Destiny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr9s1wN3_so

Sword of Fortress https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtxrneNRe-s

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

On 12/01/2019 at 3:16 AM, Nightstream88 said:

And as I predicted the game went on for $14.99 until 2020 and was only released a few days ago at least for the U.S. not sure about anywhere else or where else it released on the playstation store.

The first 2 games made it to Europe but after the shit show that was their release, the sequels were only released in the US.

On 11.1.2019 at 8:01 PM, NekoRave said:

Am I the only one the absolutely loves these games?

I like you man so don't get this the wrong way, but you have like 1600 games that show up on your account. The actual number in your library is most likely even higher, so I guess you just love and buy everything you see. Nothing wrong with it, just saying it does not necessarily speak for the merits of any game that made its way into your collection.

Edited by Nighcisama
grammar

5 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Like said before, don't blame the dev for making a quick cashgrab, blame Sony for having no quality control. 

They have QC. They just don't QC for things like trophies. Their QC focuses on the game running and not breaking the PS4 units. 

If this game physcially harmed your PS4, then blame Sony's QC.

I noticed if you try to access Jim Sterling's trophies he has his account on private, presuming that he owns the official JimSterling, almost sure it is him as nobody would have known who "JimSterling" was in 2008 when he signed up.

I get the platinum of this crap game, many will say and why did you play?
I played because it seems a trophy list easy and easy and the price has gone to half and still not worth buying, if someone wants I even rent more do not buy because this game is bad.
I'll quote a few points to not buy it.

1- The game does the PS4 (FAT) gets the super cooler accelerated, I tested on 2 PS4 and did the same thing.

2- The game has a bad mechanics,

3 - Localization on the map, you start to find several markers, but I killed almost all of the boss then only 2 of those directions disappears, making a bag you walk through a huge map without knowing the direction.

4- The game changes weather from night to night and you are practically blind, because it is so dark in some moments that it is better to stay waiting for dawn, at first I thought it was my TV, I tested it on 3 TV's and even then the night the vision is horrible, imagine in the middle of the battle darkens? just run and no direction.

5 - So messed up the game that you have a useless dragon, yes, INUTIL does not fit any dick, and when you climb it, it's like having a car and when you turn on your windows, it's black,

That's a few points I've observed and found ridiculous, and the worst of it all is I discovered a GLITCH, it does not work all the time plus half of the Boss I killed the same way, I'm making a video and I'll show you how rough this game is where even the bosses are stopped and locked.

wel i tried the game and i could say wtf is this? xD

the game is pitch black nearly 90% of the time.. i thought my tv is broken

graphics are so blurry and pixilated it looks like a ps1 game in HDR

i hit a boss over 30~40 times and he didnt die.. while he only needed 1 hit to kill me.. yes everything kills you in 1 hit..

not sure how will i finish this lol

@Kyoiceberg_ 
how many hits to kill bosses?