Hippic

Jim is not happy! (Buyer beware)

37 posts in this topic

Jeez man, I really don't have much to say at this point about these games :facepalm: 

3 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Well I dont buy just any game I see, but I find games that are designed poorly to have its own audience in itself.

I dont rush out and buy everything I can buy no matter what kind of game it is, however, these games are pretty fun to play because of how terrible it is.

Everyone's different of course, but considering also these types of games won't last long on the market, its nice to own and play for laughs.

I consider games like this to be hilariously fun imo.

Might even make videos of it down the line and stream my attempt to finish it.

Sorry, but there is a difference between playing bad games, and supporting a developer who steals the work of others.

i have played lots of crap, and at the end of the day I typically don’t bother to fight with people who look down on specific games. Even games designed just for trophy purposes can be fun, and many of them are playable.

But this douche puts out knowingly broken shit that he has no intention of fixing, charges an exorbitant price and steals the actual assets.

Why would you knowingly and voluntarily support this practice? 

Platin is total easy can be done in 1 h. You can die all monsters are accessible directly at the beginning. Best Tactik is playing tree hugging with the bosses. you can slash with the sword through some of the trees and sometimes the bosses getting stuck in the trees.

Edited by Hard_Boiled_Duck

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Sorry, but there is a difference between playing bad games, and supporting a developer who steals the work of others.

i have played lots of crap, and at the end of the day I typically don’t bother to fight with people who look down on specific games. Even games designed just for trophy purposes can be fun, and many of them are playable.

But this douche puts out knowingly broken shit that he has no intention of fixing, charges an exorbitant price and steals the actual assets.

The games he stole assets from was pulled, he releases trash and broken games, but hey people still preorder anthem lmao.

Regardless of what anyone does he will make these games, same as EA will make shit AAA games and people will buy them.

For $15 on sale permanently to own what is more than likely to be delisted for being awful is worth it, but to each their own.

I buy it for the lolz and to be able to showcase and Livestream the game.

Even the reviewer bought the game to tell you how crap it is, but he paid $30.

So like most they spent twice as much, versus me buying it half off to do the same things they do.

Makes no sense either way, but I'm hardly supportive of it any more than a reviewer that reviews the bad game 

I get the platinum of this crap game, many will say and why did you play?
I played because it seems a trophy list easy and easy and the price has gone to half and still not worth buying, if someone wants I even rent more do not buy because this game is bad.
I'll quote a few points to not buy it.

1- The game does the PS4 (FAT) gets the super cooler accelerated, I tested on 2 PS4 and did the same thing.

2- The game has a bad mechanics,

3 - Localization on the map, you start to find several markers, but I killed almost all of the boss then only 2 of those directions disappears, making a bag you walk through a huge map without knowing the direction.

4- The game changes weather from night to night and you are practically blind, because it is so dark in some moments that it is better to stay waiting for dawn, at first I thought it was my TV, I tested it on 3 TV's and even then the night the vision is horrible, imagine in the middle of the battle darkens? just run and no direction.

5 - So messed up the game that you have a useless dragon, yes, INUTIL does not fit any dick, and when you climb it, it's like having a car and when you turn on your windows, it's black,

That's a few points I've observed and found ridiculous, and the worst of it all is I discovered a GLITCH, it does not work all the time plus half of the Boss I killed the same way, I'm making a video and I'll show you how rough this game is where even the bosses are stopped and locked.

wel i tried the game and i could say wtf is this? xD

the game is pitch black nearly 90% of the time.. i thought my tv is broken

graphics are so blurry and pixilated it looks like a ps1 game in HDR

i hit a boss over 30~40 times and he didnt die.. while he only needed 1 hit to kill me.. yes everything kills you in 1 hit..

not sure how will i finish this lol

@Kyoiceberg_ 
how many hits to kill bosses?

Yes the game is bad, I thought my TV was in trouble and I was playing in another one and even then it was dark and horrible, not happy I tested with the other PS4 and the problem was still there I was sure that the game was a real shit.
Although it is possible to kill all boss hiding behind the trees some die fast plus that damn OGRE, there were more than 30 hits and he was still alive.
Whoever is buying or playing it thinking about an easy platinum is good to prepare some headache remedies unless you can play without seeing the character.

@Hakoon

Some bosses die with less than 20hit, 2 or 3 bosses are a bag where you will get tired of seeing the day and night in the game and they will not die.

This game is already on sale.  Apologies to those who paid full price.

3 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

This game is already on sale.  Apologies to those who paid full price.

I took it for half the price, more to be honest, if you exchange it for SHIT you still have the prejudice to use the bag.

On 1/9/2019 at 2:29 PM, Nightstream88 said:

I'm willing to guess this guy's next game will cost $40 seems like they go up in price every year. 

Why wouldn't he? There's always someone out there who buys it.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:38 PM, diskdocx said:

Agreed. 

I feel like Gilson B. Pontes is some sort of anagram.

Edited by starcrunch061

I've played a lot of bad games, just for the platinum, but they were playable and the price was nice, I could not see any good points in this stupid game, until that game My Name is Mayo, can be better and more visible to play than this, I bought it in a separate account and surely no one wants to buy this crap, maybe buy it on the platinum, but they get frustrated when they see the game.

If you hold the L1 button, you cannot die. Makes this impossible game incredibly easy.

Still don’t buy it though. I Am Mayo is a better play than this piece of shit game.