Jim is not happy! (Buyer beware)

Hippic

Yes the game is bad, I thought my TV was in trouble and I was playing in another one and even then it was dark and horrible, not happy I tested with the other PS4 and the problem was still there I was sure that the game was a real shit.
Although it is possible to kill all boss hiding behind the trees some die fast plus that damn OGRE, there were more than 30 hits and he was still alive.
Whoever is buying or playing it thinking about an easy platinum is good to prepare some headache remedies unless you can play without seeing the character.

@Hakoon

Some bosses die with less than 20hit, 2 or 3 bosses are a bag where you will get tired of seeing the day and night in the game and they will not die.

On 1/9/2019 at 2:29 PM, Nightstream88 said:

I'm willing to guess this guy's next game will cost $40 seems like they go up in price every year. 

Why wouldn't he? There's always someone out there who buys it.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:38 PM, diskdocx said:

Sorry, but there is a difference between playing bad games, and supporting a developer who steals the work of others.

i have played lots of crap, and at the end of the day I typically don’t bother to fight with people who look down on specific games. Even games designed just for trophy purposes can be fun, and many of them are playable.

But this douche puts out knowingly broken shit that he has no intention of fixing, charges an exorbitant price and steals the actual assets.

Why would you knowingly and voluntarily support this practice? 

Agreed. 

I feel like Gilson B. Pontes is some sort of anagram.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

I've played a lot of bad games, just for the platinum, but they were playable and the price was nice, I could not see any good points in this stupid game, until that game My Name is Mayo, can be better and more visible to play than this, I bought it in a separate account and surely no one wants to buy this crap, maybe buy it on the platinum, but they get frustrated when they see the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...