How many hidden trophies do you have? w or w/o reasons

Ekir

183 and I'm not ashamed of having them hidden. I regret not using a second account for some PS Plus games to check them out, over 140 trophies are from those games. But I also have two hidden AAA games that were such a chore for me to even complete them once, that I refuse to look at them at my trophy list here. 

• Like 2

Yooka Laylee - I swear I was on the edge of destroying everything in my house

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Playing this very casual through the year and don't want to be bothered with it on here

Need for speed Payback - I knew I was bad at racing games but this was my biggest mistake ever

• Like 3

None although I always thought about hiding stone games which I have on my profile because I didn't knew about guest accounts and let friends play games I wouldn't ever touch. Bayonetta is one of them.

But there are also a few games which I started before getting into trophies and which I have now on my office even though I hated everything I saw from when I touted them out. Helldivers and Two Worlds II for example.

The reason I haven't hidden anything yet is because I want to see how far I can get with my average completion without touching those games but finishing must of what I can.

And I don't like that stigma that comes with the hidden trophies symbol...

• Like 1

None, since my real completion is what matters, not hiding games to increase it (although, I regreat starting Brain Challenge, Ridge Race Driftopia and Zen Pinball.. But I got trophies in them, so they have to stay.. And at least 2 of those are good hard lessons too, Zen Pinball has a ton of impossible trophies for me now, because it was delisted, and RR Driftopia was delisted hours after release, and all my trophies in it are actually from the beta). 

Only list I deleted was Trash Panic, really hard 100%, I didn't liked it and so, I deleted it as soon as Sony allowed us to do so.. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

21 trophies.

Reason: 3 games refuse to sync between PSN and PSNP. 

Do I care?  Not really.

May I ask if you deleted those 3 games before you got the trophies and at a later time, you decided to play them and got trophies? 

I ask this because I recently got a nasty bug on ps4 that the only fix for it was to delete a 0% trophy list (ya, oddly that works, and the alternative was a factory reset..), and I deleted Backgammon Blitz Vita, but recently I re-add that to my list (when I add the other 3 latest games), but for some reason Backgammon Blitz continues to not show up on PSNProfiles, even though I got trophies and sync my profile twice after re-adding Backgammon Blitz to my list on PSN. 

And, ya, I would care if I randomly got hidden trophies.. I don't like them.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

May I ask if you deleted those 3 games before you got the trophies and at a later time, you decided to play them and got trophies? 

I ask this because I recently got a nasty bug on ps4 that the only fix for it was to delete a 0% trophy list (ya, oddly that works, and the alternative was a factory reset..), and I deleted Backgammon Blitz Vita, but recently I re-add that to my list (when I add the other 3 latest games), but for some reason Backgammon Blitz continues to not show up on PSNProfiles, even though I got trophies and sync my profile twice after re-adding Backgammon Blitz to my list on PSN. 

No, didn't delete them.  Weird but I've never hidden games/trophies, but it happened with I put in a 2TB HD in the PS4.  After reloading the games/saves, these games would not sync.  I've even deleted the game and save and started over.  Still won't sync.  Did a chat with PSN and they can see the games/trophies, but they are at a loss as to why there is a disconnect between PSN and PSNP.  My friends can look at the trophies on My Playstation, so who knows what happened.  Sucks, really.

• Like 1

No hidden trophies at the moment.

I used to have 1 hidden trophy from Uncharted: Golden Abyss. My nephew wanted to play my Vita one Christmas and he popped a trophy. Wasn't going to play the game in a while and it was ruining my completion so I hid it. Unhid the game later when I started playing it myself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lorajet said:

No, didn't delete them.  Weird but I've never hidden games/trophies, but it happened with I put in a 2TB HD in the PS4.  After reloading the games/saves, these games would not sync.  I've even deleted the game and save and started over.  Still won't sync.  Did a chat with PSN and they can see the games/trophies, but they are at a loss as to why there is a disconnect between PSN and PSNP.  My friends can look at the trophies on My Playstation, so who knows what happened.  Sucks, really.

Ok, that's really an odd case. And that really sucks. 

I just thought that it could be a similar thing and I would want to avoid it if possible. I never re-add a trophy list that I deleted, because that's usually a final decision, but in this case I was panicking a bit, since my ps4 was giving a fatal error when I started up any and all games (digital and disc), so after reading that it would fix the ps4, I deleted the 1st 0% that I saw, but now that I want to play the game, it looks like I may have run into another bug.. 

And before I forget, let me tag @Devil_Max.. I always wondered what kind of trophy did you hid.. Seriously with your profile, I find it quite amusing that you have 1 single hidden trophy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, that's really an odd case. And that really sucks. 

I just thought that it could be a similar thing and I would want to avoid it if possible. I never re-add a trophy list that I deleted, because that's usually a final decision, but in this case I was panicking a bit, since my ps4 was giving a fatal error when I started up any and all games (digital and disc), so after reading that it would fix the ps4, I deleted the 1st 0% that I saw, but now that I want to play the game, it looks like I may have run into another bug.. 

And before I forget, let me tag @Devil_Max.. I always wondered what kind of trophy did you hid.. Seriously with your profile, I find it quite amusing that you have 1 single hidden trophy.

Well, if you come up with any ideas, let me know!  I'd love to dump the blue H on my profile.  But, not enough to start a new profile. :awesome:

• Like 1

When i 1st got my playstation 4 i didn't know anything about trophies.  when the 1st few popped in Battlefront 1 I thought it was sort of cool.  That 1st year all I played was battlefront and the division except I signed up for ps now and went on a bit of a test the game out frenzy for a few days.  The quality of the PS now was so poor and constant connection errors not to mention some of those games didn't age very well.  I played the Division so much I ended up getting the platinum in June without really going for it.  In October of that year I sat down and decided to get a 2nd platinum the order 1886.  After completing the game I was hooked on trophies.  I didn't want to do the Division again to start a new account so I hid those ps now games and from that point on I live or die with any game i put on my list.    If you look at those games they don't even fit into my list with the types of games I play.  I'm a bit OCD with the whole thing I guess.  those games were games I'd never want to play both old and outdated ps3 games mainly.  Considering I got spoiled by getting back into gaming in the ps4 era it's hard for me to play some of the older games.  From that point on i always researched not if a game was hard or easy but if it was something i though i'd like.  If not I don't play it.  I signed up for ps now again not long ago with the intention of maybe completing a few of those games but the quality was so poor I couldn't bring myself to do it. 

• Like 1

Lets see, it's Drawn to Death, Severed, and probably other free PS+ games that had introduction completion trophies that unfortunately popped up for me.

There are about 3 or 4 goes for Project Cars, that I didn't liked at all, but somehow ended buying it full price...

I had much more before unhiding Mafia 3, that piece of I absolutely didn't liked even a little.

I did found the full list.

Project Cars 3.

Abyss Odyssey 2.

Drawn to Death 1.

Severed 1.

Soul Sacrifice 5.

GTA 5 PS3 2.

Edited by Bloodytears1666
  • Like 2