How many hidden trophies do you have? w or w/o reasons

Ekir

None.

At one point, a long time ago, I had hidden Dead Nation and Red Faction for cosmetic reasons, because I had only earned one trophy in each of those games and didn't intend to go back trying. But registering on PSNP made me want to get rid of the blue H. Also I like some of my milestones (mainly the South Park platinum as my 5000th trophy), and I wouldn't mess with that. :)

I used to hide trophies from Red Dead Redemption and Inksplosion to raise my completion rating, but I realize it's stupid and suck it up. Eventually, I did get the plats for them. Now, my completion rating is now near 100% and you can see no blue H on it so that's my true percentage. Although I did delete two games (Bloodborne, Lego Harry) that I didn't like that much as soon as I played but I had 0 trophies on them. I did play one game (Yakuza 0) on an alt account just to make sure I was enjoying it at least since there's a trophy for starting the game and obviously that's not enough to judge a game since I want to control the character first and see the setting. Yeah, got bored of it too. Maybe I might get to them but I have little to no interest playing them. 

Other than that, fuck no!

Edited by ARH65512

I haven't hidden any, and would like to keep it that way.

Before reading the thread, I didn't really understand why people would hide trophies, but I'm getting a better idea now.  So, I appreciate everyone's explanations.  I'd probably hide some trophies if I were in a few of these situations as well.

• Like 2

I’ve hidden 12 trophies. Soulcalibre lost swords (couldn’t achieve the trophy for item in every slot before servers closed :() and Nba2k14 my brother in-law decided to play it one day when I was at work and got some trophies. My fault really shouldn’t have downloaded it on my ps3 in the 1st place as I was never going to play it anyways.. I might unhide them at some point tho as people seem to assume your a cheat when they see the H on your profile.

• 9 months later...

Zero, my profile anywhere represents me and my experiences at those points in time. I see no reason to tinker around and change things because then it's kinda not really representative of me and what I've done, mistakes/potential regrets and all.

Same applies to anything I do, if I have an embarrassing post on a forum from like 5+ years ago I'm not going to try logging back in to delete or edit away the comment, I made that comment, I did it. I probably have some old tweets that sound super dumb today and I would disagree with today, oh well, I still said them and I shouldn't pretend I didn't. 

We live in an age where everyone has to look so perfect on their social medias, everyone moderates their public profiles like crazy to the point where it's almost just a fake person that doesn't really exist.

I am me, this is all of me, the good the bad and the freaking ugly.

Edit: Just to be clear I'm not criticising anyone who chooses to hide/moderate their stuff later on but it just to me disconnects the profile/account and the person. For example, if I did it I wouldn't feel it's MY profile, it's just A profile that I happen to own and have control of, like a brand or something.

Edited by JohnCenaSong-
  • Like 4

0, hiding my mistakes (looking at you, Burn Zombie Burn!) will not make them disappear. Given the choice I might opt for completely deleting a few games off my profile along with completely deleting the trophies from them, but since this isn't an option, they will remain visible.

Having games that I cannot complete anymore just pushes me and these days multiplayer trophies ALWAYS come first, which is the reason my completion rate went down the toilet.

• Like 1

I have 56 hidden. 54 are from when I had sold my PS3 to a friend and they kept playing on my account. I know that sounds fishy, but it's just like 15 or so games with a few trophies popped on each of them. I didn't earn them so I hid them because they were games I had no intention of playing them. 

The other two were very recent. I played two Vita games and got one trophy on each but I hadn't been online I guess in a while so I got a missing timestamp on both. So it jacked up my milestones so I opted to hide them. 

• Like 1

I don't hide trophies on here. I don't see a point. I don't care if other people see my incomplete/trash games that I never finished; what I do care about is that I see my incomplete/trash games I never finished. If I could hide games on PS3 or PS4 then I probably would, but because that's not possible I just don't care.

Edited by The_Snooze

I don't have any. I'm pretty selective with what I put on my profile, so anything that I'm unsure of I always try on another account before deciding whether or not it's something I want to play. If it is then it goes on this profile. I have a few games where I've only done a few online trophies so far, but even those I don't hide, even though it brings down my completion % until I get around to doing the offline single player. 

5 minutes ago, Emina said:

I haven’t hidden any trophies. I do have some 0% games that I’ve hidden because it annoyed me that they were sitting on my list.

You can delete 0% games

Also, none hidden, but I did retire my ps3 account when I got my ps4.  Currently only 1 unobtainable 100% due to a broken game/trophy (F U solitaire)

• Like 1