Ekir

How many hidden trophies do you have? w or w/o reasons

63 posts in this topic

None !

21 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

None. PSNTL takes away my completion ranking if I hide trophies and I have no shame of the trophy mistakes I've made (like Burn Zombie Burn). Life goes on and I gotta deal with the stupid shit I do. Hiding my trophies would be like lying to myself.

This ! I made a mistake to start playing lone survivor (by influence of a friend) and unfortunately i never had the patience to finish it. but this is no excuse to hide the trophies.
Life goes on :)

None, but there’s a couple that I didn’t enjoy, barely started and probably won’t go back to that I’d delete if I had the chance.

I...hide...NOTHING! I proudly display that Barbie plat!

None.

At one point, a long time ago, I had hidden Dead Nation and Red Faction for cosmetic reasons, because I had only earned one trophy in each of those games and didn't intend to go back trying. But registering on PSNP made me want to get rid of the blue H. Also I like some of my milestones (mainly the South Park platinum as my 5000th trophy), and I wouldn't mess with that. :)

I prefer not to hide any trophies.

Whether you chose to hide some trophies for whatever reasons, or have nothing to hide, or don’t give a damn, or whether you’re more of a showoff who needs to explain why you didn’t finish ... that one game...

it’s all good

To each his own! Just don’t compare yourself with anyone else.  Nor let anybody else make you feel bad, (or think you’re stupid) for your own style. Being true to yourself is definitely not a lie no matter how you slice it. 

Nobody needs any excuse or justification to do whatever the hell they want with all these vain digital trophies anyway.  

I for one, am not impressed one way or the other with trophies or lack thereof. I’m impressed with people’s good, humble, realistic attitudes and with the way they treat others. Although, I am very excited for anyone when they overcome obstacles and accomplish what they are trying to do in life and in gaming.  Which is, I suppose, what this site is all about.

None...Maybe nba2k16 in the future, i have just one bronze in this game, and the plat. became unattainable... but then again, i have no shame in my mistakes as a trophy hunter.

I haven't hidden any, but don't see the purpose of the blue H being on people's profiles.  I mean, maybe some players have hidden trophies because of hacks, some because of bad games, some because they will not sync/glitched. 

I didn't even know you could hide trophies but looking at my profile, I have apparently hidden 3. How do I find out what they were and unhide them?

None - and that's how it will be. I'm not ashamed of all the shit I've played. 😉

I used to hide trophies from Red Dead Redemption and Inksplosion to raise my completion rating, but I realize it's stupid and suck it up. Eventually, I did get the plats for them. Now, my completion rating is now near 100% and you can see no blue H on it so that's my true percentage. Although I did delete two games (Bloodborne, Lego Harry) that I didn't like that much as soon as I played but I had 0 trophies on them. I did play one game (Yakuza 0) on an alt account just to make sure I was enjoying it at least since there's a trophy for starting the game and obviously that's not enough to judge a game since I want to control the character first and see the setting. Yeah, got bored of it too. Maybe I might get to them but I have little to no interest playing them. 

Other than that, fuck no!

Edited by ARH65512

I haven't hidden any, and would like to keep it that way.

Before reading the thread, I didn't really understand why people would hide trophies, but I'm getting a better idea now.  So, I appreciate everyone's explanations.  I'd probably hide some trophies if I were in a few of these situations as well.

I’ve hidden 12 trophies. Soulcalibre lost swords (couldn’t achieve the trophy for item in every slot before servers closed :() and Nba2k14 my brother in-law decided to play it one day when I was at work and got some trophies. My fault really shouldn’t have downloaded it on my ps3 in the 1st place as I was never going to play it anyways.. I might unhide them at some point tho as people seem to assume your a cheat when they see the H on your profile.