How many hidden trophies do you have? w or w/o reasons

Ekir

Zero.

Like many trophy hunters I'm sure, I set out with the intention of having a 100% profile. Thankfully I quickly came to terms with having a distinctly average profile.. I mean nobody actually cares apart from yourself, 100% profiles are nothing new, and if anything it casts a bit of doubt as to the legitimacy of the profile.

• Like 3

This post is way too accepting. Hiding trophies is like photoshopping pics of yourself on Instagram. Why you trying to be perfect. Everybody's got some stretch-marks. Never gonna get a NBA2k platinum in my life but there's no reason to hide that. If it's for your OCD or whatever, aight, but whenever I see an account with hidden trophies I kinda think "hmm...." 

• Like 2

156.  None by choice.  I had originally hidden them back in the day but unhid them and they became affected by the hidden trophy glitch and no matter what I try, I can't get them to show back up on my profile.  What's worse is I have plats for three of the games which are pretty tough (FFX, Diablo 3 and GTA: Vice City).

Nothing to hide. Every game I play goes on my profile and stays there. :)

I don't think I would ever hide a game... Even if I end up not enjoying something I start, it is still a game I purchased and spent time with. And a game that I can write about in "most tedious list on your profile" or whatever ?

• Like 1

I have 138 hidden trophies 

I used to share my ID with my brother, so he played games like COD BO 2, Ridge Race, and inFamous 2

I hid games that I couldn’t get their platinum such as The Witcher 3, Crash Bandicoot, Little Big Planet, and world trigger ( has co-op trophy ).

One of my friends used my id to play  The Evil Within and earned some trophies ??‍♀️ 

Also my friends insisted on me playing with them Don’t Starve Together but they stop playing after few days ??‍♀️

Edited by sona_11
  • Like 1

I've hidden 11 trophies in 2 games on my profile - NBA 2K17: The Prelude and Dead Star.

I generally don't care about servers closure if I have desired completion percetage in particular game, but in these two mentioned, there's common (50%+ rarity) unobtainable trophy in NBA and in DS you cannot get past E rank nevermore which sting the eye. If it changes, I'll unhide these games.

I wouldn't hide a game where I cannot get desired completion percentage due to lack of skill/commitment. Neither I don't want to have an alt account to play games which may be great on its own, but trophy list is a chore (e.g. RDR2). Profiles with uncompleted games raise trophy rarity, they must exist too.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex

On 11/4/2019 at 6:08 AM, iXanon said:

Zero.

Like many trophy hunters I'm sure, I set out with the intention of having a 100% profile. Thankfully I quickly came to terms with having a distinctly average profile.. I mean nobody actually cares apart from yourself, 100% profiles are nothing new, and if anything it casts a bit of doubt as to the legitimacy of the profile.

I always found this kind of funny.  The amount of people that ask even with my 80ish% completion whether this was an account I made just for trophies is higher than I would expect. Cant imagine the shade that gets thrown at 100% accounts.

On 9.1.2019 at 6:43 PM, Ekir said:

How many hidden trophies do you have?

Zero.

Simply because I have nothing to hide. I mean, c'mon, it's video games. Entertainment. Something that is supposed to bring joy. If you feel the urge to hide game progress, you might as well visit a shrink. I really mean that. You certainly have some mental issues that are not to be taken lightly. Do something about it so you can enjoy games again. I wish you all the best.

Edited by El Duderino

None and never will, simply because it's redundant (and partially unfair) from a completion pov. Profiles literally shows the fact that trophies are hidden and how many exactly. The only thing that's actually hidden is what tier trophies one has and the games they're from.

Edited by EcoShifter