How many hidden trophies do you have? w or w/o reasons

Ekir

8 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

I’ve got 51 trophies hidden and I just had to check to see what they were because I had no memory of them…Rocket League, Lego Batman 2 and Power Rangers Battle for the Grid, all games my nephews play when they visit. I might unhide the Lego game and play it myself, but I can’t see myself ever playing the other two (rocket league gives me motion sickness). 

Lego Batman 2 is a fun, relaxing game - I'd recommend you give it a shot.  If for no other reason than to (as I did!) grin like a loon every time you play as Superman and that iconic John Williams theme starts playing every time you fly. :)

I still have no hidden trophies.  I did briefly hide Marvel Heroes Omega when that game got shut down almost as soon as it launched, as I'd only managed to get 3 trophies from it, but I soon unhid it.  Didn't see the point in trying to pretend I hadn't played a game simply because I couldn't finish it in time.

• Like 1

I did have 65 hidden (Fall Guys autopop and 2 Ratalaika stacks) because I didn't want any stacks on my profile (games with the same picture) which after some thought was a silly reason, so I unhid them. I'll probably want to replay games on other platforms eventually so it's bound to happen, plus it bugs me seeing them on my console still too, so hiding them doesn't make them go away. 

• 4 weeks later...

About 130. Pretty much most of them are games near 0% that i never planned on playing. Party games like cod, cod, cod and cod. Some fifa, fifa and fifa as well in there. I didn't want to have these stupid games that you played for fun, with friends, once, ruin my completion. 

• Like 1

I don't have any hidden anymore.

When I first started using the site I was mainly using it as a tracker for which trophies to get so I hid any games I knew I'd never be returning to or were unobtainable (which sadly is a lot). But then I started getting into discussions on here and a friend started using the site so I unhid them all to be more sociable in a way I guess lol.

I also started planning my milestones, and hiding any trophies now would mess them all up ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've hidden every single PS3 game I've played, including the games I platinumed/100% and a couple of games I autopopped (I would delete my PS3 library and start again if I could). All my PS4 and PS5 games are visible because that's when I truely started to get into trophy hunting. Playing PS3 were the days when I was a teenager who didn't care what games I played on my account. Now I'm very selective in the games I choose to play and plat/100%. 

Edited by DogalZ
  • Like 2

0. I’m not bothered by unobtainables on my account, although I don’t have many. I’m never going to have a 100% account and I never intended to to begin with. I don’t play online games that are known to have hackers either. My trophy list is my gaming history and I’m not ashamed of any of it. 

None hidden, I didn't even know that was a thing until recently, I simply don't really care, even if stings me I couldn't get some of them.

I do have a few with missing timestamps, due to not having internet when I started my trophy collection journey eons ago.

Edited by Ninjise

well I have more than a 1000.

Mainly due to trying out PS+ free games popping the first trophy 20mins in and dropping the game entirely due to no interest. But more than those are the remasters/upgrades.

I don't want to autopop or have double lists but I do want to replay stuff like Bioshock, Uncharted, TLOU etc. when released remastered. In those cases I even have some platinums hidden because I platinumed them again 100% this time with all DLC which I didn't get all the years back.

My personal policy in one IP one list (none of that EU/NA/JP/Moon) stacking and I enjoy my completion and list as reflected. I wish I could delete the lists of some that I have, games I dropped due to lack of interest or fun or another reason. Overwatch, AC Odyssey, Dying Light 2 etc.

• 2 months later...

139. I have the following 'rule' for myself: if a game has non-DLC trophies that are unobtainable because of server shutdowns/bugs etc, then i can hide it, otherwise not. So I hid:

Black ops 2

Wipeout HD

Magic the gathering 

FIFA09

Guitar hero Metallica

Band hero

Guitar hero 5

I'm happy with this 'system'. In any case, trophy collecting is really a personal experience, I think everyone should do whatever makes them happy. Pretty much nobody cares about your trophy list except for you after all :)

• Like 2