"Quest FAILED" -- Hepnor's "brother" (need help)

So i came across Hepnor's brother in Phokis & my wife had the volume on her TV so loud i couldnt hear what he asked me. 

I had 3 choices:

"I KILLED YOUR BROTHER"

(FORGET)

(LIE) "(FORGET)"

After i chose the first option he cursed me away and I got a quest failed.

I didnt think anything of it at the time but I am still thinking about it and am curious "what would have happened if I lied?" (to do the quest) but more importantly: "did i miss a trophy oppurtunity?"

Those of you who lied and did the quest... Can you give me some answers please? 

Really hope I didnt miss out on a trophy cus thats all i care about.

1 minute ago, SirShavesALot said:

I'm pretty sure I failed that exact same quest and had no issues at all on my way to the Platinum.  You should be good.  ?

Thanks very much for the quick reply and answer. Now my OCD is cured.

+1 for ya!

Edited by dokkanexpert
That is a very unique username. Do you really shave excessively?
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

I didnt think anything of it at the time but I am still thinking about it and am curious "what would have happened if I lied?" (to do the quest) but more importantly: "did i miss a trophy oppurtunity?"

Those of you who lied and did the quest... Can you give me some answers please? 

If you're still curious...

I had a similar quest, I didn't lie and failed it. Then I reloaded my save, and chose to lie. All that happened is the NPC gave me the quest reward and walked away happily.

The only missable trophy is Aphrodite's Embrace.

15 hours ago, peffsi said:

If you're still curious...

I had a similar quest, I didn't lie and failed it. Then I reloaded my save, and chose to lie. All that happened is the NPC gave me the quest reward and walked away happily.

The only missable trophy is Aphrodite's Embrace.

Awesome! And thank you for letting me know what happens.

I got that Embrace trophy fairly easy. I had a quest from an older woman to get a bear scrotum & deer tongue so her husband could fuck her all day & night.

Well... He still complained about it (what kinda man turns down some poon?) so i took matters into my hands and decided to get me some cougar. And I play as Kassandra lol.

I love the 'sexuality' in this game.

It makes me wonder tho... For those who play as Alexios... Can he fuck men???

2 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

Awesome! And thank you for letting me know what happens.

I got that Embrace trophy fairly easy. I had a quest from an older woman to get a bear scrotum & deer tongue so her husband could fuck her all day & night.

Well... He still complained about it (what kinda man turns down some poon?) so i took matters into my hands and decided to get me some cougar. And I play as Kassandra lol.

I love the 'sexuality' in this game.

It makes me wonder tho... For those who play as Alexios... Can he fuck men???

Yup alexios in my game is a dirty slut. It makes some of the dialog more entertaining 

• Like 1

I've made Kassandra a total slut in my game...women...men...doesn't matter. However, for some reason I couldn't go through with it on the older woman mentioned above lol. 

But the quest mentioned in the OP must be the one I failed early on. I was only half paying attention so I chose to tell the truth and failed it. But I was still learning the ins and outs of the game, so when I loaded my save, I felt like I was in a different area and the guy wasn't around so I just moved on and forgot about it. But I realize now I loaded the wrong Auto-Save. I'm 103 hours in now, that quest is long gone.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 10:28 PM, Viper said:

I've made Kassandra a total slut in my game...women...men...doesn't matter. However, for some reason I couldn't go through with it on the older woman mentioned above lol. 

But the quest mentioned in the OP must be the one I failed early on. I was only half paying attention so I chose to tell the truth and failed it. But I was still learning the ins and outs of the game, so when I loaded my save, I felt like I was in a different area and the guy wasn't around so I just moved on and forgot about it. But I realize now I loaded the wrong Auto-Save. I'm 103 hours in now, that quest is long gone.

I am 87 hours in and still need to complete my own Odyssey (gotta talk to some guys to complete the Episode but goddamn, soooooo many bounties). The damn bulletin board has so many bounties on it. I am currently level 47 & already defeated Exekias & the entire Arena. I might have to increase enemy AI scaling cus it's making the game too easy now.

I too am a total slut. I actually fucked the blacksmith just to get some other dudes sword (who happened to be his father by chance) & then murdered his mother, a Huntress & former wife of the blacksmith. It was well worth it. The cutscenes shown are just soooo funny.

My ultimate goal is to have a three-way. 

Is that possible???