The Kings Challenge (sign ups Closed)

we now have 17 competitors with just over a week to sign up. Here below is the link to the tracking sheet that will be logging everyone's progress across the year.

It will also be added to the OP.

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/open/bz94t1395379875ea4bf7ae2564e5a09f87f6

Personally I should go on past the 50% mark today as I finish the last w runs on Period cube and the clean up of the rest of it.

Been chipping away at a few miscellaneous games on the backlog between starting new games for another event, so it's been a bit of a rollercoaster for a couple of weeks. Slow progress but progress nonetheless.

Should break 74% once I finish up Uncharted:The Lost Legacy in the next couple of days.

Edited by Sofa King

24 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

we now have 17 competitors with just over a week to sign up. Here below is the link to the tracking sheet that will be logging everyone's progress across the year.

It will also be added to the OP.

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/open/bz94t1395379875ea4bf7ae2564e5a09f87f6

Personally I should go on past the 50% mark today as I finish the last w runs on Period cube and the clean up of the rest of it.

Actually, mine needs some adjusting since I was actually at 87.20% when this started, and considering that let's actually change my goal to 95%.

Sign me up please, if there's still room! I've been making an effort lately with my % and its gone up a bit the last few months. I'm at 40.44% now. My goal is to get to 50% this year! I know, I'm a slacker who's terrible at finishing games :lol: Working at it though...been chipping away at my backlog whenever I have time.

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Currently on 6 Platinums and a 100% game increasing my completion to 57.81%.

Surprised how much its moved up, hopefully it can continue.

By the small amount of maths I used, to get over 62% I need to finish a minimum of 32 more games.

Looking at my own, I think I need to complete between 20-25 to get where I want. Not including any new games.

17 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Currently on 6 Platinums and a 100% game increasing my completion to 57.81%.

Surprised how much its moved up, hopefully it can continue.

By the small amount of maths I used, to get over 62% I need to finish a minimum of 32 more games.

The minute you add a new game that % goes down quick! jaja

• 2 weeks later...

During the next week, my percentage will probably go even lower.

I am participating in the Kill Your Completion 9 event next month with at least 5 games (with not much DLC). I need to start some new games and get some fresh starts, but at the same time, I will also some small grinds and try to get some easy platinums I still have not reached. Hope to not reach <75%.

• Like 2