Highest Leaderboard User with 0 Platinums?

PlanetCheat

Was curious who held the highest position on the leaderboards without having earned a single platinum trophy. Not only did I find that person but they seem to be fully aware they have no platinums - which is the opposite of what I was expecting. This isn't a person who just plays for fun and just so happens to be the top non-platinum gamer. This person, on many games will earn all but 1 trophy stopping them from getting the big one. Was pleased with the discovery. 

Here is their account, if you want to take a look: AIAR_F_EIEN

Let's show some admiration for one of the more eccentric trophy hunters out there. I'd also like to find out if there are silver-only hunters, or gold-only hunters. 

• Like 2

He has some 100% games, which is weird, just can't understand the point of finishing the ones that don't have a plat but not the ones that have it. Plat trophy allergy?

Stopped even on My Name is Mayo. Most people here will probably think he's an idiot and not an eccentric.

What ultimately matters is that he has fun with the games he plays and how he plays them.

• Like 2

There are a few accounts that purposely do this. I remember the first one I saw was 'noplatsallowed' or something, but they aren't on the leaderboards anymore. Sometimes people also hold hundreds of platinums for a certain day where they will pop them all at once. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 3:36 AM, ARH65512 said:

The guy also has an blue H so it should e reinstated that it's possible the games he's hiding have a plat. 1f914.png

Very possible. I couldn't imagine any other reason why the user would hide the trophies. 

On 1/9/2019 at 10:36 PM, Spaz said:

Pointless.

Everybody has a different style of play. Some people have a 10 - 20 percent average completion on their PSN accounts, others like me have above a 90 percent who prefer to finish their games.

It's not something I would do. But I also wouldn't buy a game that can earn a platinum in 30 minutes, either. Like you said, everyone has their preferences when it comes to PSN accounts. I don't aim to be high on the leaderboards; I only seek to platinum the games I genuinely want to play. 

5 hours ago, PlanetCheat said:

It's not something I would do. But I also wouldn't buy a game that can earn a platinum in 30 minutes, either. Like you said, everyone has their preferences when it comes to PSN accounts. I don't aim to be high on the leaderboards; I only seek to platinum the games I genuinely want to play. 

That’s fine. I prefer to get my money’s worth out of the game.

If I played a game for a few minutes and earned just two out of the 51 trophies, that to me is wasting money. Time is money, depending on the game that could be 30 minutes like you said or over 100 hours. 

In the past I played games simply to play the story. I ignored all side content. I didn’t experience everything those games had to offer. 

I don’t understand people who play several hundred games for no more than a couple hours at most and then forever leave them. But that is them and I am me. My style of play is that of a completionist. 

• Like 1

has 78 hidden trophies so say he accidentally got the platinum on something. 

Still cool though xD

On 10/01/2019 at 10:35 AM, PlanetCheat said:

Was curious who held the highest position on the leaderboards without having earned a single platinum trophy. Not only did I find that person but they seem to be fully aware they have no platinums - which is the opposite of what I was expecting. This isn't a person who just plays for fun and just so happens to be the top non-platinum gamer. This person, on many games will earn all but 1 trophy stopping them from getting the big one. Was pleased with the discovery. 

Here is their account, if you want to take a look: AIAR_F_EIEN

Let's show some admiration for one of the more eccentric trophy hunters out there. I'd also like to find out if there are silver-only hunters, or gold-only hunters. 

I be interested to see what highest bronze only level is

• Like 1