ARH65512

Question: Are the trophy glitches still present in this game?

5 posts in this topic

I ask because I see a lot of people have complained about trophy glitches and I'm just afraid to start knowing there could be a trophy glitches. Like for example, I've heard from some that they didn't get the trophy playing a black character on Mastermind or even beating the game. Did Ubisoft make a patch?

I don't think the glitches where completely patched out, but the main glitch people found was the difficulty auto adjusting without them realising thus locking them out, What i've been doing is after each mission, checking if the difficulty is still set to Mastermind.

They also give loads of save slots so you can backup your save and if something goes wrong, you can reload a save fairly simply.

Not perfect but the high Platinum average suggests that the glitches are not commonplace.

I'll eventually get back to this game, simply stopped because I wasn't enjoying it, hope you do though.

It glitched on me today... Everything fine until the 'Play as a black...' trophy... 

F*cking irritating and not much I can change. 

For sure not playing the whole game again!

This 1 trophy will keep me from platinum...

11 minutes ago, jorritje87 said:

It glitched on me today... Everything fine until the 'Play as a black...' trophy... 

F*cking irritating and not much I can change. 

For sure not playing the whole game again!

This 1 trophy will keep me from platinum...

Maybe a stupid question but did you have the combat difficulty set to Mastermind?