ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Trophy List Revealed!

So just one win for team death match and battle royale mode, rest is grind. Hopefully not a big grind but game offers a lot of content it seams which is good, and am glad that online will be like the previous Ace Combat: Infinity and maybe better than that.

Named planes for "Bird of Prey" are like collectibles, so if it is gonna be like in Ace Combat: Belkan War, every difficulty will have their own named planes in every stage, so 4 or 5 playthroughs for the plat, which is cool. :D

Edited by Ptirle

Very excited to work on this trophy guide as well! Ace of Aces shouldn't be nearly as difficult as it was in Assault Horizon. As for the multiplayer trophies, each match is 5 minutes, and the trophies ask for 50 matches in each mode, so that's 500 minutes, or under 8 and a half hours. FAR better than Assault Horizon's stupid 50 hours trophy, so I'm very happy for that. The medals trophy will probably be the most difficult since I got to see some of those medal requirements... That, and the MRP grind, though hopefully that won't be as bad as it looks.

12 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

After this trophy list, I won't buy it lol 

why? the fanbase has been waiting this game since 2006 (because AC6 and AC:AH doesn't count lol)

42 minutes ago, Void said:

agreed, i do not like the list myself but i pre-ordered it anyway and plan to enjoy the hell out of it. but to each their own

If I end up hating the MP (or, well, my despise for anything Battle Royal-named overcomes my urge to platinum it) it won't matter

This was a game worthy waiting for and a pre-order to get back into AC5 again. I hope we get Belkan war remastered down the line, those were the games worty Ace-ing and S-ranking without bothering about trophies.

11 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

If I end up hating the MP (or, well, my despise for anything Battle Royal-named overcomes my urge to platinum it) it won't matter

This was a game worthy waiting for and a pre-order to get back into AC5 again. I hope we get Belkan war remastered down the line, those were the games worty Ace-ing and S-ranking without bothering about trophies.

gotta love the classics

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tomthehitman91 said:

I doubt I will ever platinum this but I'm looking forward to trying!

dude to me its going to be better than AH platinum 

plus the way SP trophies are its like my old self trying to 100% complete the game anyway 

MP trophies is better than that 50 hour flight trophy IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING plus disconnects were bad for me at the time 

HEY?!?! does anyone know if AC5 will have its own trophies im playing it on my PS2 and try to get everything again 

Edited by DEATHWISH1988REF

45 minutes ago, DEATHWISH1988REF said:

dude to me its going to be better than AH platinum 

plus the why SP trophies are its like my old self trying to 100% complete the game anyway 

MP trophies is better than that 50 hour flight trophy IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING plus disconnects were bad for me at the time 

HEY?!?! does anyone know if AC5 will have its own trophies im playing it on my PS2 and try to get everything again 

Yes, AC5 has 30 trophies!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Katt said:

and where is the list? it would be possible for you to post it here?

sure, here it is.

ACE COMBAT 5 THE UNSUNG WAR has a total of 30 trophies. 1 Platinum, 7 Gold, 4 Silver and 18 Bronze. Enjoy!

Spoiler

Trophy Type - Trophy Name - Trophy Description

Platinum - ACE MASTER - Obtain all trophies and become a true ace pilot!
Gold - ACE WING - Complete all missions on ACE difficulty with an S-rank.
Gold - GOLD ANCHOR - Defend the Kestrel and its fleet.
Gold - GOLD ACE - Destroy 1000 enemy targets.
Gold - GOLD WING - Complete all missions on EXPERT difficulty with an S-rank.
Gold - GOLD SHOOTER - Destroy 50 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.
Gold - RIBBON - Complete Arcade Mode with an SSS rank.
Gold - RAZGRIZ - Complete all missions.
Silver - SILVER ACE - Destroy 500 enemy targets.
Silver - SILVER WING - Complete all missions on HARD difficulty with an S-rank.
Silver - SILVER SHOOTER - Destroy 15 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.
Silver - MOBIUS 1 - Complete one of the routes in Arcade Mode.
Bronze - BRONZE ACE - Destroy 200 enemy targets.
Bronze - BRONZE WING - Complete all missions on NORMAL difficulty with an S-rank.
Bronze - BRONZE SHOOTER - Destroy 5 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.
Bronze - NEEDLE'S EYE - Earn the highest rating in all landing and refueling missions.
Bronze - GUARDIAN - Shoot down 10 enemy aircraft with a missile lock on your wingmen.
Bronze - GRAND FALCON - Destroy all named aircraft in one mission.
Bronze - LIGHTNING HAMMER - Provide close air support to ground forces and keep casualties to a minimum.
Bronze - DESERT EAGLE - Contribute to ground operations and keep friendly forces' casualties to a minimum.
Bronze - SHOREBIRDS - Complete your first mission.
Bronze - FIRST FLIGHT - Help Grimm take to the air safely.
Bronze - WHITE BIRD - Help the Mass Driver successfully launch the SSTO.
Bronze - DEMONS OF RAZGRIZ - Sink the Hrimfaxi.
Bronze - JOURNEY HOME - Perform a memorial flyby over the stadium.
Bronze - ANCIENT WALLS - Rescue President Harling.
Bronze - GHOSTS OF RAZGRIZ - Destroy all of the Ofnir Squadron's fighters.
Bronze - HEARTBREAK ONE - Destroy all of the Grabacr Squadron's fighters.
Bronze - THE UNSUNG WAR - Prevent the SLOG from crashing into the capital.
Bronze - TUTORIAL - Complete all tutorials.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, DeftonesBand said:

sure, here it is.

ACE COMBAT 5 THE UNSUNG WAR has a total of 30 trophies. 1 Platinum, 7 Gold, 4 Silver and 18 Bronze. Enjoy!

Reveal hidden contents

Trophy Type - Trophy Name - Trophy Description

Platinum - ACE MASTER - Obtain all trophies and become a true ace pilot!
Gold - ACE WING - Complete all missions on ACE difficulty with an S-rank.
Gold - GOLD ANCHOR - Defend the Kestrel and its fleet.
Gold - GOLD ACE - Destroy 1000 enemy targets.
Gold - GOLD WING - Complete all missions on EXPERT difficulty with an S-rank.
Gold - GOLD SHOOTER - Destroy 50 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.
Gold - RIBBON - Complete Arcade Mode with an SSS rank.
Gold - RAZGRIZ - Complete all missions.
Silver - SILVER ACE - Destroy 500 enemy targets.
Silver - SILVER WING - Complete all missions on HARD difficulty with an S-rank.
Silver - SILVER SHOOTER - Destroy 15 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.
Silver - MOBIUS 1 - Complete one of the routes in Arcade Mode.
Bronze - BRONZE ACE - Destroy 200 enemy targets.
Bronze - BRONZE WING - Complete all missions on NORMAL difficulty with an S-rank.
Bronze - BRONZE SHOOTER - Destroy 5 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.
Bronze - NEEDLE'S EYE - Earn the highest rating in all landing and refueling missions.
Bronze - GUARDIAN - Shoot down 10 enemy aircraft with a missile lock on your wingmen.
Bronze - GRAND FALCON - Destroy all named aircraft in one mission.
Bronze - LIGHTNING HAMMER - Provide close air support to ground forces and keep casualties to a minimum.
Bronze - DESERT EAGLE - Contribute to ground operations and keep friendly forces' casualties to a minimum.
Bronze - SHOREBIRDS - Complete your first mission.
Bronze - FIRST FLIGHT - Help Grimm take to the air safely.
Bronze - WHITE BIRD - Help the Mass Driver successfully launch the SSTO.
Bronze - DEMONS OF RAZGRIZ - Sink the Hrimfaxi.
Bronze - JOURNEY HOME - Perform a memorial flyby over the stadium.
Bronze - ANCIENT WALLS - Rescue President Harling.
Bronze - GHOSTS OF RAZGRIZ - Destroy all of the Ofnir Squadron's fighters.
Bronze - HEARTBREAK ONE - Destroy all of the Grabacr Squadron's fighters.
Bronze - THE UNSUNG WAR - Prevent the SLOG from crashing into the capital.
Bronze - TUTORIAL - Complete all tutorials.

DeftonesBand, we seriously appreciate you showing us the trophy lists!

Unfortunately, I gotta be the one to cast doubt :( Gotta be that one guy right xD Do you have at least one screenshot of the trophy list like you had with Ace Combat 7's list?

If this list is legit, it's all the same requirements as the in-game medals, which are all pretty easy to get, except for a couple of unique ones. Completing all tutorials is super easy but so boring and takes a goddamn long time; complete Arcade Mode with an SSS rank isn't too difficult but is certainly a new ask, and completing all missions on Ace difficulty with all S ranks is new and will definitely be a little more challenging.

1 minute ago, SlyCooperFan100 said:

DeftonesBand, we seriously appreciate you showing us the trophy lists!

Unfortunately, I gotta be the one to cast doubt :( Gotta be that one guy right xD Do you have at least one screenshot of the trophy list like you had with Ace Combat 7's list?

If this list is legit, it's all the same requirements as the in-game medals, which are all pretty easy to get, except for a couple of unique ones. Completing all tutorials is super easy but so boring and takes a goddamn long time; complete Arcade Mode with an SSS rank isn't too difficult but is certainly a new ask, and completing all missions on Ace difficulty with all S ranks is new and will definitely be a little more challenging.

Why doubt? :( why would I even make up a trophy list, like for real? lol I wouldn't make up the trophy names and trophy description lmao I don't that much time on my hands but hey, I guess showing picture for proof doesn't hurt. give me a couple minutes and I'll share screenshots of the list!

Just now, DeftonesBand said:

Why doubt? :( why would I even make up a trophy list, like for real? lol I wouldn't make up the trophy names and trophy description lmao I don't that much time on my hands but hey, I guess showing picture for proof doesn't hurt. give me a couple minutes and I'll share screenshots of the list!

I can't discuss the full details about it. I personally saw the 7 trophy list myself so I knew those were legit, buuuuut I could not personally see the 5 trophy list and I actually got a hint that the game would not have trophies whatsoever. I was shocked to see your reply in my notifications because of that xD That's really why I wanna see a screenshot, cuz I'll be super happy if 5 is getting trophies after all.