Why don't you just setup the scanner to auto remove anyone who pops too many trophies at once?

Anyone popping more than 4 or 5 trophies in under a minute is modding 99% of the fucking time. Save yourself the effort and save everyone else the wait. Send the assholes straight to the black list and they can appeal if they want to. It's ridiculous there's like 1 fucking guy checking this shit and it takes a month to get such obvious modders removed. Ridiculous how many show up even on a niche game like EDF5. Half the fucking leaderboard is people who popped all % trophies at once.

Edited by NoLifeDGenerate

1 minute ago, Lagoon Aris said:

And then there are autopop stacks like sound shapes people would get flagged for...

The current way may be ridiculous but there would be a lot of hassles if the way would be changed to an automatic system imo.

Bullshit. Just let people dispute it. As you find games like whatever that shit show is, exempt it from the scanner. Still faster than the current way.

4 minutes ago, NoLifeDGenerate said:

Bullshit. Just let people dispute it. As you find games like whatever that shit show is, exempt it from the scanner. Still faster than the current way.

Cause I really want to earn a fast plat or line up some trophies to pop simultaneously like maybe difficulty stacks and then directly get flagged for it and have first to dispute it, wasting everyones time, especially my own even though I did nothing wrong. Like others said, if you don't like the system, go to a site that does it better in your eyes. I can't see why the current system is such a big problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Cause I really want to earn a fast plat or line up some trophies to pop simultaneously like maybe difficulty stacks and then directly get flagged for it and have first to dispute it, wasting everyones time, especially my own even though I did nothing wrong. Like others said, if you don't like the system, go to a site that does it better in your eyes. I can't see why the current system is such a big problem.

How many games actually have more than 4 or 5 difficulties to stack? Fucking think about it. Even if they make it 7 trophies at once, it'd clear a lot of cheating fucks fast.

Maybe don't get so hung up over leaderboards then if the process isn't to your liking. Having to deal with disputed flags isn't going to help those here that deal with these issues get cheaters removed any faster, so I don't see how more work would improve anything.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NoLifeDGenerate said:

How many games actually have more than 4 or 5 difficulties to stack? Fucking think about it. Even if they make it 7 trophies at once, it'd clear a lot of cheating fucks fast.

Take a breath, calm down, it's ok. No need to be so angry about something like this. Even if you reported and had removed every cheater you found the leaderboards would still never be perfect. 

Also, the leaderboard list for your mentioned game looks clean to me... https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/8510-earth-defense-force-5

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, NoLifeDGenerate said:

There are quite a few. Uncharted 4 is one. But what about if someone is running 3 or 4 VNs at the same time? I do this on occasion and it would be very frustrating to have to post every month "Hey guys, me again. I got flagged because I was playing more than one game at a time. See you next month." Do you see how pointless that would be?

6 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

Also, the leaderboard list for your mentioned game looks clean to me... https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/8510-earth-defense-force-5

to be fair, that top guy on fastest achievers seems awfully suspicious. ive never played the game but he has the % complete trophies popped within seconds of each other, which seems unlikely.

someone correct me if im wrong though.

still, i dont think this is a good idea. nor do i think people should get this worked up over it.

Edited by danceswithsloths

2 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

It should just automatically ban earning a ? within a couple seconds.

Minus slide it's annoying to see so many do that and I'm sure there could be a way to track that sort of thing so it's more automated if you got a platinum within a few seconds like 10-20.

Minus autopop titles of course

Minus Auto-pops
Minus Dev Menus

Minus Dev Menus + cheat codes

Minus Slyde

Minus All Arcade Archives

Minus Minecraft

How many games would you have to take out of the system to not auto-flag.... Honestly.

• Like 1

dude, being aggressive and insulting people like that isn't going to help win anybody over to your side.

if you want to have an adult discussion about why you think this should change, then by all means, go for it. there's no need to drag this down to that level though.

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, NoLifeDGenerate said:

Anyone popping more than 4 or 5 trophies in under a minute is modding 99% of the fucking time. Save yourself the effort and save everyone else the wait. Send the assholes straight to the black list and they can appeal if they want to. It's ridiculous there's like 1 fucking guy checking this shit and it takes a month to get such obvious modders removed. Ridiculous how many show up even on a niche game like EDF5. Half the fucking leaderboard is people who popped all % trophies at once.

4-5 trophies at the same time isn't uncommon, and modders often doesn't match this pattern except for in the case of a handful of games. There is however a similar concept already implemented, and sometimes it does hit legit users, where that then have to change.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Just now, NekoRave said:

Well it beats searching through 4 million users with all there games versus a couple exceptions.

I'm sure there's a way it could work.

Right. Even if you tackle it the other way, and add games as you go. Take EDF5 for example. People are popping all % at once. Put it on a list and auto flag all of them from that point on so you might never have to look reports of cheaters on that game again and shorten your fucking pile of cheater reports.

1 minute ago, NoLifeDGenerate said:

Right. Even if you tackle it the other way, and add games as you go. Take EDF5 for example. People are popping all % at once. Put it on a list and auto flag all of them from that point on so you might never have to look reports of cheaters on that game again and shorten your fucking pile of cheater reports.

What if a glitch is found out where the plat is possible in 4 hours? Then all those legal users get hit.

17 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

It should just automatically ban earning a 1f4af.png within a couple seconds.

Minus slide it's annoying to see so many do that and I'm sure there could be a way to track that sort of thing so it's more automated if you got a platinum within a few seconds like 10-20.

Minus autopop titles of course

There's also that Korean vita game, which has a debug menu. 

4 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Naw, not likely.  OP has done a few reports since month ago.  I'm currently playing EDF 5 right now.  That's why I haven't confirmed flags yet.  It's leaning towards the guys should be flagged, though.  That's why sometimes I don't flag folks until maybe a month reports are done.  

It should be pretty fucking obvious. Only the lower 3 difficulties stack. 4 classes. 6 playthroughs of 110 missions splitscreen to complete.

Edited by NoLifeDGenerate