Does the trophies matter which character you play?

ARH65512

29 minutes ago, Final Form said:

Nope! Just depends on if you want to be a guy and sleep with a girl, or a girl and sleep with a guy. Either way you get the trophy

In the game, if you're a guy, you can sleep with guys and if you're a girl you can sleep with girls, too.

11 hours ago, ARH65512 said:

I ask because I want to know before I get to it (I'm waiting until full DLCs are out). So does it matter in regards to trophies?

You might be waiting awhile. They're talking about DLC coming out well into June, and possibly an unannounced expansion coming in the Fall (something outside the season pass). But no, it doesn't matter who you choose. However Ubi did say Kassandra was technically the canon choice.

Edited by Viper

2 hours ago, Viper said:

You might be waiting awhile. They're talking about DLC coming out well into June, and possibly an unannounced expansion coming in the Fall (something outside the season pass). But no, it doesn't matter who you choose. However Ubi did say Kassandra was technically the canon choice.

Well, I'm just waiting until at least maybe those unobtainable trophies will become obtainable. 

16 hours ago, ARH65512 said:

I ask because I want to know before I get to it (I'm waiting until full DLCs are out). So does it matter in regards to trophies?

Unlike saints row in which you have to play with both characters, on AC odyssey it doesn't matter if you play with alexios or kassandra. nothing will interfere with the trophies. the only thing that will surprise you is to use the heart in the same sex NPC (which happened to me sometimes) ahahah some of them becomes hilarious :D