With My Devil Dogs trophy is glitched

• 4 months later...

Yes. How you got this trophy? I mean, you played with USA friend, one or two man in squad? What you NAT you have. Did you play full round, or join in the middle.

I and some my friends try got this triphy=) So we just trying anything, and you advice will be very helpfull.

1 hour ago, Vasilij_Kozlov said:

Yes. How you got this trophy? I mean, you played with USA friend, one or two man in squad? What you NAT you have. Did you play full round, or join in the middle.

I and some my friends try got this triphy=) So we just trying anything, and you advice will be very helpfull.

It seems like I got this right before people began reporting issues. I got this with an American friend. I have tried getting this trophy for 2 Europeans by having them give me their accounts. No luck. Looks like the only way to get this is to hack it or try something with a router that I've seen people doing. Even Americans are having issues.

• Like 1

My experience so far: It doesn't work at all...

Here's what I've tried (always with port forwarding or with exposed host, except the US-console):

- same network, both NAT2

- same network over LTE, both NAT2

- same region (Europe), NAT1 over DSL and NAT2 over LTE

- same region (Europe), both NAT2

- different regions (Europe/US), both NAT2 (connection fails)

- different regions (Europe/US), Europe NAT1, US NAT2

I tested all setups above multiple rounds. No matter if I/we play a full round or if my partner is in the same team or squad, the trophy just refuses to pop. Overall I played 50+ matches, trying to get this trophy.

Only thing left to test is switching both consoles to NAT1, but I don't have the technical prerequisites for this (I'm only able to switch one console at a time to NAT1), so I need to find someone who is able to switch to NAT1 (I'll set up a boosting session for this later this month, feel free to message me, if you don't want to wait).

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, woggly4 said:

My experience so far: It doesn't work at all...

Yep.

What i tryed:

1. I am with NAT1 and static "white" ip can invite anybody in squad. After game start this squad can be broken, i mean ingame squad. My squad buddy even can be in other team.

2. I am with NAT2 can invite my second ps3 alt in the same network, but can't invite same ps3 alt with other netrwork (i use wifi from my neighbour)

3. I am with NAT1 and static "white" ip with other man with NAT1 and static "white" ip (at least, he say so, and i trust him =) ) - we play not full match in one game squad and... nothing =) In another round we split in different ingame squad.

What i want to try next - i order Gold Edition  and i try get full squad of people with NAT1 and static ip.

I wrote in EA on answers.ea (here link https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Battlefield-Games/Battlefield-Bad-Company-ps3-trophy-is-broken/m-p/7632385/highlight/true#M9150 ) and in Twitter (#FixWithMyDevilDogs :D). I even called in US ea support, and trust me, with my superior (lol) english it was very hard to do =)

• Like 1

Oh, okay. Thanks for testing the double-NAT1 and sharing it. Count me in for that NAT1-squad when you try it.

1 hour ago, Vasilij_Kozlov said:

I even called in US ea support, and trust me, with my superior (lol) english it was very hard to do =)

What did they say? 

Edited by woggly4

1 hour ago, woggly4 said:

Oh, okay. Thanks for testing the double-NAT1 and sharing it. Count me in for that NAT1-squad when you try it.

What did they say? 

Lol. Try this:

Case: 49107156

Play Station 3:
SYSTEM UPDATE
1. In the main menu XMB, using the controller scroll left to the Settings.
2. Scroll up to System Update icon.
3. Select Update via Internet.
4. Download the latest update data from the Internet. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the operation.
TEST INTERNET CONNECTION
2. Scroll down to Network Settings icon.
3. Scroll down to Internet Connection Test icon.
4. Scroll down and make sure that the Internet Connection is set to Enabled.
5. Scroll down to Internet Connection Test and press the X button on the controller.
6. The test results will complete and display on the screen. The following link outlines the findings:
http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/settings/connecttest.html
DISABLE MEDIA SERVER CONNECTION
2. Scroll down to Network Settings icon.
3. Scroll down to check if Media Server Connection is showing as Enabled.
4. If the option is Enabled, change it to Disabled pressing triangle (triangle) button.
5. Confirm Disable prompt.
CHECK DISC STORAGE
Follow these steps if you need to run check the amount of storage space on the PlayStation 3 console disc
2. Scroll down to System Settings icon and select it with X button.
3. Scroll down to System Information icon and select it with X button.
4. The Free space information will show how much space (GBs) is free and the total capacity of the PlayStation 3's hard-disk.
DELETE GAME DATA UTILITY FILES
*This procedure explains how to uninstall updates, game files, and other installed game content from a PS3. This is one of the most ubiquitous steps on PS3, and should be done to counteract almost every technical issue.
1. In the main menu XMB, using the controller scroll left to the Game.
2. Scroll down to Game Data Utility icon.
Note: Make sure you select Game Data Utility. Do not select Saved Data Utility, as this will delete all of your saved games files.
3. Select the game with the issue.
4. Press (Triangle button) and select Delete.
5. Press X button to confirm the deletion.
6. Restart the console.
CHECK FOR CORRUPT SAVE DATA
1. In the main menu XMB, using the controller scroll left to the Game.
2. Scroll down to Saved Data Utility (PS3™) icon.
3. Scroll down to check game is showing as corrupt with the "broken box" symbol.
4. If the save is corrupt, please delete it, by pressing triangle (triangle) button.
5. Choose the Delete option to complete.