coolcol26

Rio grande wild turkey location

8 posts in this topic

This is the last animal I need for skin deep and zoologist.

I've watched every location video and it just won't spawn is there a trick to make it spawn out do I just need to get lucky.

Plz comment the location u found it in maybe I haven't checked there.

I found a spawn point south of Fort Mercer. I just kept riding around on my horse in that area and eventually a few of them spawned. I had spent about an hour before that just wandering around the desert assuming one would spawn considering the eastern wild turkeys are so common but I didn't realize at that point it was one of the rarest animals in the game. Then 15 minutes later when I was just wandering around the desert more of them spawned randomly in a different location northeast of tumbleweed. Good luck. Between these bastards and the western bull moose i must have spent about 2 or 3 hours trying to get them to spawn.

Edited by caseyelsie

I found them on a road outside of Tumbleweed.

Spend much time looking for those as well.
Found them South-East near Fort Mercer, just across the road from the fort.

Edited by NL_Sion

I hate this turkey, just need to skin it. If I knew how rare it was, I would have done it when i first discovered it!

A group of them always spawn just west of Coot’s Chapel.  

I found two of them at Solomon’s Folly at 11:39am right next to the abandoned barn by accident.. I was heading to Gaptooth Ridge above Admadillo to look for it (coming from island on the river / below rio bravo).

Hi man he this was my last animal to found it on the cliff just south I think from four mercer took me 10 hours of roaming the map then was riding around there for like 10 minutes and bang. What I did was look around the area then ride like 100 meters away if it wasn't there to try and rest the animals there. Also use headphones and try to hear its noise. Best of luck with it man!

Wow just saw who the post was by it was me scrolled down without reading who it was by and commented then checked lol well maybe my comment might help someone out there :) 

Edited by coolcol26