Shloky007

Shloky007's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

Wait for MMDE he'll probably explain to you what happened.

57 minutes ago, Shloky007 said:

Shloky007

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
how can i contact you ? plz plz answer me !!!

Maybe if you posted the reason for your flag we could discuss this as a community and not have to wait for a single person be available. 

Just now, KaiserVendrix said:

Maybe if you posted the reason for your flag we could discuss this as a community and not have to wait for a single person be available. 

Their story trophies are a mess.

flagged me for Shadow of the tomb raider (for story trophy)...but i didn’t used any save...i played genuinely...tbh i played one playthrough from my home ps4 and another hardest achievement trophy from my other ps4 ( other ps4 at my another home )....plz trust me i didn’t use any save or hack...i played genuinely...this is my hardest platinum achievement game so plz plz unflag me...if you want any photo or images i can provide...Thanks 

Try to always sync before turning off your system.  When you don’t sync on one system, the trophies appear out of order.  For example, “Fire of Life” popped for you way too quickly. 

Edited by B1rvine

The trophy I mentioned was an example, but there’s several story trophies out of order on your list.

Edited by B1rvine

The timestamps can be fixed by syncing your other PS4 trophies since the system will always choose the earliest one.

Of course that is if what you are telling is true. Excuses like "the other PS4 doesn't have internet access" or whatever won't help you.

2 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

The timestamps can be fixed by syncing your other PS4 trophies since the system will always choose the earliest one.

Of course that is if what you are telling is true. Excuses like "the other PS4 doesn't have internet access" or whatever won't help you.

Yeah, and I can accept it since it's PS4. If it had been PS3, I'm not that inclined to these "fixes".

Edited by MMDE