DaikichiKawachi

What is the best trophy list on the Vita?

16 posts in this topic

I'm not looking for the easiest or hardest trophy lists on the Vita. I want to know the trophy lists that make you get the most out of an already good game. Games that are a joy to attain 100% completion in but that require a reasonable amount of time, effort and skill in as well.

World of Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, any of the God of War games, and Tearaway. Those are just a few that come to mind!

I had fun playing Metal Gear Solid HD collection on the PS Vita, didn't 100%it though. Got 100% on PS3. (MGS3, MGS2 I still have to obtain 100% :P

For me, basically:

- The Hungry Horde

- Metal Gear Solid HD collection (the VR/alternate missions might make you want to rage quit MGS2)

- Spelunky (it's cross-buy though)

- Killzone: Mercenary

Killzone Mercenary (Currently on sale in EU)

World of Final Fantasy 

Valkyria Revolution (currently on sale in EU)

Sly 1 (Currently on sale in EU)

those are a few of the ones i think are really good trophy lists 

there is some grinds in Killzone "Blood Bank" and some luck based ones unless you boot them but nothing overally taxing.

World of Final Fantasy is great too well balanced list for an RPG shared with PS4 and your save data carries over to PS4 too however you have to buy the game again on PS4 since its not cross-buy. 

I did a video a while back because I'm a big ps vita supporter. I made a list of great games with awesome trophy list with easy platinums. I think this is exactly what you are looking for. Hope you enjoy it. 

2 hours ago, DrHambone said:

World of Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, any of the God of War games, and Tearaway. Those are just a few that come to mind!

I agree with all games expect the AC3. I will not encourage that grind fest to my worst enemy. Its the mp trophies that was bad. Don't play that game. 

Rayman Origins. I wouldn't recommend Rayman Legends because of one online trophy. Gravity Rush, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Dokuro. 

For me it's Persona 4 Golden, Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana, Tales of Hearts R, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon's Crown, and Gravity Rush.

For me, VITA is mostly for games that you can play for 20 minutes on the bus or when the wife is watching something on TV in which I have no interest. 

With this in mind, I like trophy lists that have nothing missable (as guides aren't really practical in those situations) but don't require months of grind. 

Standouts for me are games like 99Vidas, riddled corpses ex, Dungeon Travellers 2, Criminal Girls 1 + 2, etc. On top of this there are some great games to play at home, like World of Final Fantasy, Akiba games, Gun Gal games and, obviously P4 Golden. 

Edited by thefourfoldroot

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

For me it's Persona 4 Golden, Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana, Tales of Hearts R, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon's Crown, and Gravity Rush.

Spreading truth and knowledge like always bud. I would also like to add Final Fantasy X, was a dream come true for me, to pop a platinum for one of my favorite games of all time. 

The only game I still need to earn from your list here is Dana, which I will on a sale in the future. 

Cosmic Star Heroine has a pretty fantastic list. The trophies encourage you to explore and take in the entirety of the game without being too easy or too difficult. Additionally, all of the Persona games currently available on the Vita have really solid, well-integrated trophy lists as well.

On 1/11/2019 at 0:57 PM, redcar200 said:

I agree with all games expect the AC3. I will not encourage that grind fest to my worst enemy. Its the mp trophies that was bad. Don't play that game. 

Agreed. The grindfest for the 'Online' trophies was atrocious. Stay away. 

Edited by darkamdusias

Vanillaware games in general are amazing, so Oboromuramasa, Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown are the clear choices here. Oboromuramasa's DLCs are great too.

This is easily the best trophy list on the vita. Not only is it uber grindy with 100k lines online needing to be cleared, but it requires you to get tournament level good at the game with its sprint badge. That one requires you to clear 40 lines in 59 seconds. On top of that, 15,000 tetris clears as well as most of everything else.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3607-tetris-ultimate/prarpin

Only 3 earners thus far.

23 hours ago, Phil said:

This is easily the best trophy list on the vita. Not only is it uber grindy with 100k lines online needing to be cleared, but it requires you to get tournament level good at the game with its sprint badge. That one requires you to clear 40 lines in 59 seconds. On top of that, 15,000 tetris clears as well as most of everything else.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3607-tetris-ultimate/prarpin

Only 3 earners thus far.

Of course there's the online that needs to be taken into consideration.

But I already know how much you love the Vita, so you'll probably get it eventually. Even if it takes two years or more.