Free DLC Items

Hey there, I just want to let you know, that there are several free items to download. 

Things like level up packages or Gald.

I jumped straight to level 49 after using this and you will get 900.000 Gald. 

There are a lot useful items to discover.

No, I will not use the level ups in the beginning of the game. It ruins your experience and it will be a waste, because you can use them better in late game to cut down the grinding to level 200.... 

The 900.000 Gald comes in handy. ?

Edit: I forgot, they are available in the PSN store. 

Edited by Urknall360
  • Like 3

On 1/11/2019 at 8:08 PM, AndresLionheart said:

Oh, nice, those +30 levels are gonna come in handy for that level 200. There isn't an extremelly fast way to level up in this one, even with 10x exp, so cutting that grind to level 170 is gonna make it much faster.

I'm not going to play this for a long time, still have Xillia 2, Hearts R and Zestiria to get through lol, but for future reference, would it be better to save the 30 level ups for when you're level 170 because of increasing XP requirements or does it take the same amount of XP to level up for every level, so it doesnt matter when you use it?

13 hours ago, madbuk said:

I'm not going to play this for a long time, still have Xillia 2, Hearts R and Zestiria to get through lol, but for future reference, would it be better to save the 30 level ups for when you're level 170 because of increasing XP requirements or does it take the same amount of XP to level up for every level, so it doesnt matter when you use it?

The required amount increases exponentially, that's why it is so good that it gives flat levels and not Exp.

So, yeah, save it for the last 30 levels. Save before using them if you are level 170 because who knows how the trophy interacts when the levels are gained through non-battle means. Maybe it pops it right away, maybe it pops after the next battle, or maybe it doesn't pop. Personally, I will save at lvl 169, gain a level to 170 and use them, just to be completely sure =p.

Another recommendation would be NOT to open the title and costume packs. It may give the items but it will not proc any event that requires a previous event being seen. By not having said titles and costumes you can more easily find out which events you haven't done.

I'm not sure exactly which titles and costumes those give, but just to be safe I would not open them.

Edited by AndresLionheart

On 1/15/2019 at 5:19 AM, AndresLionheart said:

The required amount increases exponentially, that's why it is so good that it gives flat levels and not Exp.

So, yeah, save it for the last 30 levels. Save before using them if you are level 170 because who knows how the trophy interacts when the levels are gained through non-battle means. Maybe it pops it right away, maybe it pops after the next battle, or maybe it doesn't pop. Personally, I will save at lvl 169, gain a level to 170 and use them, just to be completely sure =p.

Another recommendation would be NOT to open the title and costume packs. It may give the items but it will not proc any event that requires a previous event being seen. By not having said titles and costumes you can more easily find out which events you haven't done.

I'm not sure exactly which titles and costumes those give, but just to be safe I would not open them.

Omg what i did not know opening the titles would block stuff dam now i cant see it i opened both of the sets

1 hour ago, NeonSpiritD3me4 said:

Omg what i did not know opening the titles would block stuff dam now i cant see it i opened both of the sets

It's not gonna block the side events. What I mean is that if whatever event that normally gives said reward is a prerequisite for another event, you can't easily notice if you did it or not because you already have said title or costume.

Let's say if I needed to complete the event that gives me the Cook Costume to participate in the Cooking contest, I might not realize why I can't get the Cooking contest to happen because I got the costume through other means.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 15.1.2019 at 1:19 PM, AndresLionheart said:

It's been a few months since you made this post, but since I just tested it a few minutes ago I wanted to leave a note for anyone who is interested in using the free level-up items:

Do NOT use the items to reach Level 200. The level-up must happen in a battle or you'll lock yourself out of the trophy. I saved the game before I tried, just to be sure. So yep, best way is to get to 169, use the items to reach 199 and then fight until 200. 

Edited by Izul
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Izul said:

It's been a few months since you made this post, but since I just tested it a few minutes ago I wanted to leave a note for anyone who is interested in using the free level-up items:

Do NOT use the items to reach Level 200. The level-up must happen in a battle or you'll lock yourself out of the trophy. I saved the game before I tried, just to be sure. So yep, best way is to get to 169, use the items to reach 199 and then fight until 200. 

Nice. I guess that solves it. Thanks for testing.

I have been playing this with a friend so we barely did any progress so far, lol.

Edited by AndresLionheart
  • Like 1