C'thiris Runs Guide To 200 Events and 2h LVL 30 Boost

PvtVoid

You did the 200 with this or ended them with a couple events online? Since I've read that for some people the trophy dont unlock with 200 using other methods.

Another question, is it possible to create multiples tesseracts cubes via multiple alchemy workbenchs or duply them with the glitch and with a bunch of them in your inventory just spam the even without getting out of the universe and changing the console clock?

Edited by galexu

I tried to draw out a few of the special cases.

C________

| |               |

|                 |

B| |               |A

OOOOOO

This is 1 of the weirder rooms, with a partition in the middle of the room and a overhang on top

A,B,C, are exits

O stands for the overhang on top of the room that you will often come in from

So if you enter from the overhang, B is the correct direction, if it exists. Sometimes it doesn't exist, making A the right choice. (I've never seen C if I entered from the overhang)

If you enter from B, the correct room is C, assuming it exists, otherwise, it is A.

If you enter from A, I've never seen both B and C exists, so I don't think you will ever have to make a decision

I don't think I ever entered from C

_C_

|      |

B|      |

|      |

A

This is a very tiny room that rarely occurs, but if you enter this room from A, B is the correct exit.

• Like 3

Yeah this method is pretty fast. Once you get the hang of it you can average about 1 event done every 2 min. (And that is including the time to warp away and back again and including the random times where the skull spawns deeper down, you get a bunch that are like 30 sec- 1 min). Actually if you are looking longer than 2-3 min I wonder if it is just faster to restart.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, galexu said:

You did the 200 with this or ended them with a couple events online? Since I've read that for some people the trophy dont unlock with 200 using other methods.

Another question, is it possible to create multiples tesseracts cubes via multiple alchemy workbenchs or duply them with the glitch and with a bunch of them in your inventory just spam the even without getting out of the universe and changing the console clock?

I did 50 other events on my playthrough before I start grinding C'thiris events.

You can create as many of them as you want and probably duplicate them. I didn't bother before stone is super easy to find for crafting them.

Decided to give this a try today and to start with had issues with it, but once I figured it out its worked a treat, im easily breezing through the quests now. Thanks to both @PvtVoid for bringing us this solution and to @bladesoframen for the visual aids, they might look weird but they were really helpful to me.

I found out the reason I was struggling to begin with was I tried to warp straight from the room after finishing the quest into another one and it had reset the quest, but not spawned the enemies back in and had only put me in the same world rather then a new one. So just a heads up for if anyone else has this issue. If this does also happen to anyone then just skip the time on your console forwards to clear the event and then carry on as normal. To prevent this issue just tp back to your homeworld first then use the tesseract.

Thanks once again to both pvtvoid and bladesoframen!

• Like 1

Made it up to 100 events today, not bad from less then ten before reading this post xD Have the other 100 tesseracts ready crafted so its just a case of doing it now. All the games im working on atm are pretty grindy now though so I guess it depends on if I can be bothered or not xD.

The pictures were pretty well drawn actually, it looks like nonsense at first but if your actually in the room then it makes sense and was really easy to understand. You can easily fly through these events with the method. Huge find from @PvtVoid

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I recently ran about 20 times on the latest patch as of writing to level someone from 1-30, and sadly they changed a few things. I didn't play it enough to know all of the patterns, but here are some things to note.

1. All of the monsters are lvl 35 now (I think they were 28 before)
  2. The curse is now usually from the pathway starting from 3 floors down (so bottom-most floor) on the side of where you entered , but on 2 occasions, it was the 1st floor down from where you entered.
  3. Now, there are rooms where you must go upward to move onto, including rooms like the room with the overhang that require you to build your way up, or rocket up
  4. Multidoor rules have change, and I don't know them
  5. Dead ends / chest rooms still look the same as before, so at the least you know when you hit a dead end.

In short, this is a little harder to run now, but I think you level up even faster than before. took 80min to get someone from 1 to 30 including all of the time to learn the new setup, learn to play again (I haven't played in like a year), and various mistakes that were made (we had 2 runs that took over 10min).

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

my friend and i have been running through this (and normal events when they pop up) for the few hours a week we play, just reached 200 and it didnt pop :(. guessing something messed up or we counted wrong lol. so gotta carry on and do more, hoping its not 200 more xD.

we just drop to the bottom and 80% hes in the left door somewhere (sometimes only a few rooms away :D). if hes not found at the bottom at all then hes up top. 'left is best' when picking doors usually works too lol. having two players lets you go both ways when theres more doors which helps too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2019 at 5:13 AM, PvtVoid said:

Portal Knights 200 events farming
You need to craft some C'thiris Tesseracts (1 Energy Orb + 10 Stones) in the Alchemy IV workbench. Each Tesseract start the C'thiris Event.
Note: The event itself drop 2-3 orbs each run. So you can craft unlimited amount of Tesseract.
Tips: It takes 300s to craft one, but you can fast forward with your PS4 clock.

Fastest Way to the Objective:

The event has some RNG, but it's patterned and predictable. The objective can be in the first room or the 20th.

• Each room you'll encounter has a specific pattern that is always the same each event, no matter what depending on the amount of doors.
  • +/- 85% of the rooms it's first door right. There is 2-3 exceptions, but knowing that it's patterned you'll learn about those exceptions fast, because it's not easy to describe rooms without screenshots.
  • When the event start you always want to take the first door under you. The objective is always in that direction.
  • For the room when you drop down with a door north and south. Always take the door south.
  • The room with a tiny staircase with a possibility of two doors, it's left door if there is two doors.
  • Chest = Wrong path, but loot if you need.

The event is also the best place to boost someone level. 1 event completion brought my friend from lvl 1 -> 13. Took 2h to make 1 -> 30

Do you need to be offline?