Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth

Leon Castle

Awesome work :)

I'd like to be added as Hyperdimension Neptunia fan

I have the original Hyperdimension Neptunia and mk2. And almost done with Victory, but that's still in the future.

Edit: Just saw that you added the previous list. Then I'm already in the list.

Edited by Kurorac
  • Like 1

Just now, palmersib said:

Didn't realise there were so many Neptunia games. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re Birth 1 for the vita was the very first one I ever played & so far is the only one I've played as well, got the platinum for it back in 2017. Should really give some of the others a go

Added.

Just now, Kurorac said:

Awesome work :)

Thank You ENTTghe.gif

Just now, Walt the Dog said:

I have them all so far. I even have the Brave Nep plat. :)

NEP!? Good job on clearing the West made Nep cYAXDtk.gif

Now you are a ULTRAfan until a new neptunia is made or if Re;Birth1+comes west (even if there are only a few new Trophies I will add it to requirements 9DLvwCB.gif)

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

NEP!? Good job on clearing the West made Nep cYAXDtk.gif

Now you are a ULTRAfan until a new neptunia is made or if Re;Birth1+comes west (even if there are only a few new Trophies I will add it to requirements 9DLvwCB.gif)

Re;Birth1+ doesn't really have any new trophies. The game makes you get the new characters to Level 100, but that's about it and it blends in with the other level trophies easily. The only other changes were bumping a couple trophies down to bronze for no reason and changing the Level 99 trophies to Level 100 (while also bundling a few of them together to not have to change the amount of trophies).

Honestly, I'd say that considering R;B1+ is more or less a definitive version of R;B1, the PP should just let someone plat either of them to get credit for R;B1 and there should just be a bonus medal for doing both if anything. Besides, it won't stop me from being the first ULTRAfan anyway since I'm just about done the game. :dance:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

I have Re;Birth1+ done now, so whatever you do with that, I'm eligible. :dance:

Made a new rank for that and you are the first to earn it. now to try to think what IF would say to anyone clearing all the remakes plus the plus.

MEGAfan: Completed 7 or more games in the Neptunia Franchise.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Sisters Generation

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation

Megadimension Neptunia VII

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online

Hyperdimension Neptunia

In my humble opinion, these "used to be" lines serve no purpose other than to pollute the lists. I would have removed them ages ago.

Trinity Universe is a good game to count as a bonus one, don't you think? HDN was certainly inspired by TU (floating islands, goddesses, occasional 4th wall breaking), besides a lot of recycled content. It was also the pioneer of the "Active Animation System" (living sprites), which is a selling point of Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Edited by Neyaru

Got to point out that i have 12 Neptunia plats and not 11.

Though i gotta say it's a good decision that Rebirth+ got only moved to optional and not aUultrafan requirement.

I do kinda miss the goddess quotes by each player but then again i was the only one who wanted vert to comment instead of Neptune.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Got to point out that i have 12 Neptunia plats and not 11.

Though i gotta say it's a good decision that Rebirth+ got only moved to optional and not a Ultrafan requirement.

I do kinda miss the goddess quotes by each player but then again i was the only one who wanted vert to comment instead of Neptune.

Updated.

If I was good at thinking what any of goddesses would quote then those would stay... well with Noire, Vert and Blanc quote on their Fans instand of Neptune on all of them well instand of the quotes, I added the nation ranks. would you like a set of Leanbox Ranks down the line, all of them will end up being Vert as there's just one Leanbox goddess.

22 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Updated.

If I was good at thinking what any of goddesses would quote then those would stay... well with Noire, Vert and Blanc quote on their Fans instand of Neptune on all of them well instand of the quotes, I added the nation ranks. would you like a set of Leanbox Ranks down the line, all of them will end up being Vert as there's just one Leanbox goddess.

I sure would like Leanbox Ranks.

3 hours ago, Armored_Oso66 said:

I have 13 out of the 14  since North America is still waiting to hear about a release date for Neptunia Brave, so hopefully we get a release date soon

Updated. it's coming in Spring, still funny that a game made in West is still not out in West.

• 3 weeks later...

@Leon Castle

Now that the Dengeki Bunko PP is dead/locked (good riddance) can we finally add Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls where it rightfully belongs? It's nothing personal, but the reasoning for it being in that PP was so fucking stupid... I know it's not your fault nor the previous owner's. I've stayed quiet about this for too long, so I felt I had to say something. 

Anyway, I got Re;Birth 1 plus a while back, I just haven't got around to playing it yet. I might start it soon, but I want to focus on the Vita anniversary event right now.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

@Leon Castle

Now that the Dengeki Bunko PP is dead/locked (good riddance) can we finally add Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls where it rightfully belongs? It's nothing personal, but the reasoning for it being in that PP was so fucking stupid... I know it's not your fault nor the previous owner's. I've stayed quiet about this for too long, so I felt I had to say something. 

Anyway, I got Re;Birth 1 plus a while back, I just haven't got around to playing it yet. I might start it soon, but I want to focus on the Vita anniversary event right now.

Added it, thanks for the heads up, don't know why the Owner was stubborn about having it in her Dengeki PP then it was clearly a Neptunia Game and heck Mary Skelter was part of that PP and Compile Heart PP at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...