Leon Castle

Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth

167 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

There's no online trophies in Neptunia Series so far.

Thank you for your reply! What about the video battler trophies for Virtual Stars? Admittedly I haven't played the game yet so I don't know for sure but this guide lists the two trophies related to the video battler as 'Online Required". Is this not correct?

 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10723-ブイブイブイテューヌ-trophy-guide#28-mrドウガバトラー

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FrostyMcNugs said:

Thank you for your reply! What about the video battler trophies for Virtual Stars? Admittedly I haven't played the game yet so I don't know for sure but this guide lists the two trophies related to the video battler as 'Online Required". Is this not correct?

 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10723-ブイブイブイテューヌ-trophy-guide#28-mrドウガバトラー

Hmm... Looks like the JP version is the one with online trophies(due to Youtube functionality) while the English/Asian Versions don't have online trophies but instead has in a way 4 trophies related to "BeatNik" (as Youtube functionality is JP only).

 

If one version of Virtual Stars has online trophies, maybe one or all versions of the SK Crossover will have online trophies(hopefully not).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2021 at 4:05 AM, Isaac1364 said:

Done with Re;Verse and Re;Birth 1+.

Playing both in parralel was a mistake.

Updated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2021 at 8:21 PM, s68sc said:

i completed Re;Birth 1

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I got the platinum for MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So do I just list my Nep plats here?
I have:
ReBirth 1, 2, & 3
Neptunia V2
Blanc vs zombies
4GO
Super Nep RPG and
Virtual Stars
 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2021 at 4:24 AM, GarciaFever said:

Hello. I got the platinum for MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies.

Updated.

On 10/27/2021 at 5:34 AM, Killaexotic said:

So do I just list my Nep plats here?
I have:
ReBirth 1, 2, & 3
Neptunia V2
Blanc vs zombies
4GO
Super Nep RPG and
Virtual Stars

Added and yes just games part of the Neptunia series.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2021 at 10:20 PM, Killaexotic said:

Does Neptunia X Senran count or is that a Senran game? Just got its plat

It's a Neptunia and SK game, but due to it following the way IF/CH does the Spin off/Crossovers lately (less characters and only the mains are playable), I count it as a Neptunia game with SK characters and gameplay. Update.

 

Gave the current Plat rankers at least a week before the downgrade to gold, so this PP is up to date.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bigpuff18 said:

@Leon Castle bring me back to ultra fan please. the NxSK crossover game has been platinumed. 

Updated.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leon CastleI went Nep crazy this year and I platinumed Virtual Stars, Reverse, Rebirth 2, Rebirth 3, Action Unleashed, and Ninja Wars

Edited by ShadowSigmaX
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

@Leon CastleI went Nep crazy this year and I platinumed Virtual Stars, Reverse, Rebirth 2, Rebirth 3, Action Unleashed, and Ninja Wars

Nice! Updated to gold rank.

19 hours ago, ToaElnida said:

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got Neptunia X Senran Kagura platinum just now ! I'm back to Ultra fans Rank ^^

I still have Neptunia Re verse under blister... So sad I don't have PS5 but soon maybe..

Edited by Stormdeath84
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stormdeath84 said:

Got Neptunia X Senran Kagura platinum just now ! I'm back to Ultra fans Rank ^^

I still have Neptunia Re verse under blister... So sad I don't have PS5 but soon maybe..

Updated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello I have just finished the platinum for Neptunia x Senran Kagura, so i believe that I am back to Ultra Fan.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2021 at 1:13 AM, Armored_Oso66 said:

Hello I have just finished the platinum for Neptunia x Senran Kagura, so i believe that I am back to Ultra Fan.

Updated

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leon Castle I managed to get the platinum for Neptunia X Senran Kagura as well a couple days ago.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2021 at 0:00 AM, GarciaFever said:

@Leon Castle I managed to get the platinum for Neptunia X Senran Kagura as well a couple days ago.

Updated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, @Leon Castle ! Could you please add me to the Fan hall? I have the platinum for Neptunia x Senran Kagura! I'm looking forward to playing the others and thank you for hosting this!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FrostyMcNugs said:

Hi, @Leon Castle ! Could you please add me to the Fan hall? I have the platinum for Neptunia x Senran Kagura! I'm looking forward to playing the others and thank you for hosting this!!

Added.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.