Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth

Leon Castle

23 hours ago, Raxxis said:

Could you put me down as Fan - In Progress.

Up to Chapter 7 of Re;Birth 1

23 hours ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Sign me up as an Ultra Fan. Got all them so far. 1f601.png

Added.

Edited by Leon Castle

5 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Wait, there's another game coming out? 

Yeah and it's the comeback of the CPU Candidates.

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/12/hyperdimension-neptunia-sisters-vs-sisters-next-stage-version-1-02-hard-drive-divinity-trailer

Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Sisters-vs-Siste

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 2:40 AM, acasser said:

Just knocked out the platinum for Megadimension Neptunia VII, which is my 4th plat in this PP and should be a rank up.  (Stupid grindy-ass card collector trophy should be shot.  Then revived and shot again.  And once more for good measure.)

Updated. Agree.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 7:10 PM, DrZero_1983 said:

Since the last time I posted here I've got the platinums for VIIR and Super Nep RPG, so now I have 15 Nep :platinum: in total and I'm still a MEGAfan.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7586-megadimension-neptunia-viir/DrZero_1983

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9062-super-neptunia-rpg/DrZero_1983

Updated.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

Got done Neptunia X Senran Kagura back in March and for good measure, I have Sisters Vs Sisters done for whenever that comes out in English. Just need to take care of the PS4 version at some point to have all the Nep plats again.

Updated. also made it ready for you to be the 1st ULTRAfan then Sisters vs Sisters comes out in English.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Not sure how long it has been since my last post but i did plat both

Neptunia Virtual Stars

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12149-neptunia-virtual-stars/Tosmasta00

and

Neptunia x Senran Kagura

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14505-neptunia-x-senran-kagura-ninja-wars/Tosmasta00

Though i do feel like i missed something.

Also just some tiny tidbit i'd like to share technically 4GO does take place after VII and Virtual Stars takes place some time after 4GO but honestly both games add little to the main plot.  As for Sister vs Sister that one is confirmed to be a mainline game so in other words a proper follow up and not something like in Virtual Stars where we get like 1 scene about Gamindustri's E3 and then have everything else take place in some other dimesnion.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 0:34 AM, Tosmasta00 said:

Updated.

On 12/28/2022 at 0:34 AM, Tosmasta00 said:

Also just some tiny tidbit i'd like to share technically 4GO does take place after VII and Virtual Stars takes place some time after 4GO but honestly both games add little to the main plot.  As for Sister vs Sister that one is confirmed to be a mainline game so in other words a proper follow up and not something like in Virtual Stars where we get like 1 scene about Gamindustri's E3 and then have everything else take place in some other dimesnion.

4GO do feel more like of a gaiden than a Spin off. Moved Sister vs Sister to "Hyperdimension" as you say it's set in Hyperdimension.

Read the Japanese creators discuss 2023 ambitions on gematsu

Hikaru Yasui

—Ambitions for 2023

“In 2022, we were able to release to the fans the long-awaited RPG Neptunia: Sisters vs. Sisters, with its improved game systems and evolved 3D graphics. In 2023, we are working hard to give the fans an even further ‘evolved’ game.”

—Status Update

“I would like to make 2023 a year of further ‘evolution’ for the Neptunia series. There should be some new developments this year, so please look forward to them.”

Sounds like Sister vs Sister won't be the only mainline game we get, if that is what they mean by "evolution"

• Like 1

On 29.12.2022 at 6:11 AM, Leon Castle said:

Updated.

4GO do feel more like of a gaiden than a Spin off. Moved Sister vs Sister to "Hyperdimension" as you say it's set in Hyperdimension.

Read the Japanese creators discuss 2023 ambitions on gematsu

Sounds like Sister vs Sister won't be the only mainline game we get, if that is what they mean by "evolution"

I did read that article aswell and i'm honestly looking forward to what they have planned for Nep Nep.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Isaac1364 said:

Finally got the Ninja Wars Platinum as well as the SVS one.

That means I'm back at Ultra Fan.

Edit: also obviously a Spin off Lover.

Updated.

8 hours ago, nitroOle2013 said:

I hav all games and now

Okay newbie you have the games and most stacks which don't count btw but you lack 3 Plats from ONE stack of Hyperdimension Neptunia PP, Hyperdimension Neptune Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation and Megadimension Neptunia VII.

Okay i'm back and I claim my ULTRAfan title again !

I add to my collection of Neptunia platinum both PS4 ans PS5 versions of Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters.

And for bonus, I add Neptunia Re Verse Platinum to ma cabinet too ^^

Edited by Stormdeath84
Miss a word
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Stormdeath84 said:

Okay i'm back and I claim my ULTRAfan title again !

I add to my collection of Neptunia platinum both PS4 ans PS5 versions of Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters.

And for bonus, I add Neptunia Re Verse Platinum to ma cabinet too ^^

Updated.