Beast Quest platinum trophy now available

TheHarryGamer99

Thought there was a patch. Way to false advertise. lol, was going to finally buy it on the PSN sale but if it were fixed I think more than just one person would've gotten it. And I think there'd be people talking about the patch that fixed it. Since one would be required.

PSN rarities are unreliable for games with unobtainable trophies due to hacking. For example, the trophy "Challenger" from Toy Soldiers: War Chest has been unobtainable since release (and still is today) but the PSN Rarity for this trophy (and the platinum) displays as 0.1%. This 1 out of 1000 users who have earned the platinum represent cheaters. Same with the North American and European trophy stacks for Telltale's The Walking Dead: The Final Season (Season 4). Skybound hasn't launched episodes 3 and 4 yet. However despite this, the platinum trophy and other unobtainable trophies that associate with these two unreleased episodes all display 0.1% as their PSN rarities. Again, hackers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
11 hours ago, dirktotheskirt said:

Where did you guys find the Shadow Earth Golem? I’ve been looking for days. I’ve seen someone post that it is located where you find your dad’s armor but the gold path leads me to nowhere. 

don't follow the gold trail. it's absolute shit that thing. The Golem is located indeed in the castle where there Dad's Armor. It's almost at the beginning in a dead-end room, if i remember correctly.