TheHarryGamer99

Beast Quest platinum trophy now available

19 posts in this topic

Might want to confirm that with the developer or something, to be safe.  I don't know a lot about hacking, but perhaps someone hacked the game to pop the platinum.

19 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

Hero of Aventia was recently unlock by a gamer meaning it is now possible to get the platinum. 

Hacked. No body on psn profile has trophy.  U going off ps4 I'm guessing.   

Turned the game back on yesterday no trophy, have emailed developers again to see if they will fix this/ if its fixed

Thought there was a patch. Way to false advertise. lol, was going to finally buy it on the PSN sale but if it were fixed I think more than just one person would've gotten it. And I think there'd be people talking about the patch that fixed it. Since one would be required.

PSN rarities are unreliable for games with unobtainable trophies due to hacking. For example, the trophy "Challenger" from Toy Soldiers: War Chest has been unobtainable since release (and still is today) but the PSN Rarity for this trophy (and the platinum) displays as 0.1%. This 1 out of 1000 users who have earned the platinum represent cheaters. Same with the North American and European trophy stacks for Telltale's The Walking Dead: The Final Season (Season 4). Skybound hasn't launched episodes 3 and 4 yet. However despite this, the platinum trophy and other unobtainable trophies that associate with these two unreleased episodes all display 0.1% as their PSN rarities. Again, hackers.

16 hours ago, watersoulhealer said:

Turned the game back on yesterday no trophy, have emailed developers again to see if they will fix this/ if its fixed

So you can confirm it is still glitched and only possible through hacking? 

On 12.1.2019 at 7:45 AM, watersoulhealer said:

Did you get any answer from the developer? 

and now there are 6 people who have the platinum. And the last ones, doesn't seem to be hackers, by looking at the completion time of their games.

Yes, the platinum is achievable now, there was a 3GB or so update to fix the issue. The 'Hero of Avantia' trophy retroactively popped after I loaded then exited my 100% file.

Thats great. Been on by shopping list for quite some time. (I had all the beast quest books when i was younger). Glad to see i can now buy it to play and plat it. 

I now feel a tickle in my pickle.

Didn't think this would ever happen. Can confirm, loading up a 100% save will pop the Trophy when EXITING the game.

Of all of the games to get fixed I never would have thought Beast Quest would be one of them.

Where did you guys find the Shadow Earth Golem? I’ve been looking for days. I’ve seen someone post that it is located where you find your dad’s armor but the gold path leads me to nowhere. 

11 hours ago, dirktotheskirt said:

Where did you guys find the Shadow Earth Golem? I’ve been looking for days. I’ve seen someone post that it is located where you find your dad’s armor but the gold path leads me to nowhere. 

don't follow the gold trail. it's absolute shit that thing. The Golem is located indeed in the castle where there Dad's Armor. It's almost at the beginning in a dead-end room, if i remember correctly.