Frozen_Guardian

Free massive character boost currently active.

4 posts in this topic

A free CR 210 boost is being given out to everyone that logs in. It will give you a max level character strong enough to take on any DLC content with trophies.

The boost itself is good enough to get three lvl 30 trophies : for a specific role, mentor, and speed power 

Requires subscription to actually unlock the trophies but they are stored as feats until you sub.

Xbox apparently doesn't require a membership to pop chivos, and I already have the game installed there.

I'm just a noob who likes to fly around with my not-Green Lantern and shoot bots. Got it in you to write up a super short guide on how to get the chivos with those CR so I don't waste them doing it wrong?

52 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Xbox apparently doesn't require a membership to pop chivos, and I already have the game installed there.

I'm just a noob who likes to fly around with my not-Green Lantern and shoot bots. Got it in you to write up a super short guide on how to get the chivos with those CR so I don't waste them doing it wrong?

CR is combat rating. It is your power based on your equipped gear. You can't waste anything or lose it. 

Edit: Apparently Xbox doesn't have the DLC achievements. You have the base achievements only. So basically this boost will handle the 1st of 6 max level characters you have to create. It won't help much beyond that.

Edited by Frozen_Guardian

Neat. I may have to give the DLC trophies another go. I tried with a CR 100 character, but could only do some of the first couple of trophy packs. I basically slowed to a crawl because I just had to grind out gear and gave up. Didn't want to have to dump hours and hours into the game just for a few DLC trophies. It's fun, but I've still got too many games on my backlog to really dedicate myself to a game like that.