maiathewinners

Is it still doable?

8 posts in this topic

I want to start this game but the daily and weekly challenges are keeping me off.

How is it now? Are the challenges getting those insane scores from the pro Rayman players or are they getting the same scores like the ones from the realese and when it came on PS Plus?

Edit: I forgot to mention that I don't have to much time to play but I think I can do a daily challenge here and there

Edited by maiathewinners

I consider myself an average player and I've been doing just challenges for 5 months for the platinum. One try for each challenge available daily. It's a great game, but the grind is real...

8 minutes ago, Milkyray said:

I consider myself an average player and I've been doing just challenges for 5 months for the platinum. One try for each challenge available daily. It's a great game, but the grind is real...

I don't mind grind so it is good for me, it will probably take a year to platinum but I will get it eventually.

I'm afraid that Ubisoft just drops the support for the daily challenges, just like they did on Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Is the community still active enough in the way Ubisoft still puts daily challenges for some years?

I just got the plat. I can easily get at least the silver on the challenges every day (unless it's a variation on the pit challenges. I hate those)

I never struggled to hit silver/gold with the base that's still playing. 

I just started playing this. I'm not great at platformers and definitely not used to Rayman yet but I'd say it's quite easy to get silvers right now. Actually got gold on my first day and silvers on the next two (they were close to gold too). I figured, once I'm better at the game I'll be able to get golds easier if the playerbase stays the same. With silvers only it takes about 6 months tho... as long as you unlock all the challenges.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

I can get Gold on almost every challenge now. I am about 2 weeks or so from Platinum. Been working on it since late October.

ps4/ps3 takes about 3-4 months if getting gold every day/week

vita has glitched challenges where you reach the end and guarantee a trophy but those don't appear very often. timing will vary because vita requires 1 platinum.

I've been regularly earning points from the challenges.  It'll take me awhile, but it'll get done.  The big trophy I was worried about was The Chosen One as some of those invasions levels were daunting.  The get all gold cups trophies seems a simple one in comparison.  I think I have five to seven levels that need cleaning up.