SpaceCoresDad

Having serious issues with the level 50 glitch

12 posts in this topic

I can't get it to work, seriously. I can copy the data just fine from the leaderboards, but no matter how quick I press circle, even if I'm pressing it at the same time as X, it won't back out of the scorecard in time. Any thoughts???

I will try and let you know if I get the same problems. Last time I did it I had no issues and it worked directly.

I already did all the MP-Trophys on my old account and want this game on my new account again but have to check first if people are around for boosting the MP.

On 12.1.2019 at 4:10 AM, SpaceCoresDad said:

I can't get it to work, seriously. I can copy the data just fine from the leaderboards, but no matter how quick I press circle, even if I'm pressing it at the same time as X, it won't back out of the scorecard in time. Any thoughts???

The glitch still works perfectly fine. Just tried it myself with an alt acc.

'Stats' X 'Rank 1' X Circle Circle (quick button combo)

'Unlocks' X Circle (quick button combo)

'Unlocks' again to see your newly gained wealth

Play a match

Trophies pop

Edited by fastflowdaman

I did finally get it to work. Did what @fastflowdaman suggested, even though I was doing that before... maybe I just needed to not spam circle? Who knows.

Despite not actually being related to this thread directly, I'm gonna post here just to avoid making a new thread for a simple point.

After copying the data, my trophy for spending time doing whatever with the Veil online popped way earlier than it should. It looks fine on my list, you would never be able to realize this if I wasn't posting about it. Just wanna make avaiable somewhere in the internet that this specific trophy can pop way earlier than it should. Think it was the 15 minutes trophy, but it popped when I had only 4 or so?

Anyway, that's the info. Hopefully it's useful if it's ever needed.

I'm just wondering, how long would it take to get to level 50 without the glitch for 2 or possibly 3 people to boost?  

On 6/7/2019 at 2:16 PM, WakeUpHP said:

I'm just wondering, how long would it take to get to level 50 without the glitch for 2 or possibly 3 people to boost?  

Ages. You barely get any XP per match. Just do the glitch.

On 12/02/2019 at 3:13 PM, fastflowdaman said:

The glitch still works perfectly fine. Just tried it myself with an alt acc.

'Stats' X 'Rank 1' X Circle Circle (quick button combo)

'Unlocks' X Circle (quick button combo)

'Unlocks' again to see your newly gained wealth

Play a match

Trophies pop

Hey man was the alt account created after 2015? I'm having major issues getting any stat to register let alone doing the glitch.

On 16.07.2019 at 11:03 PM, Neurotekk_ said:

Hey man was the alt account created after 2015? I'm having major issues getting any stat to register let alone doing the glitch.

I did the glitch with my US alt created this year. 

There seems to be issues with the glitch. This may be due to the fact that many people who did the glitch are filling the top spots in the Leaderboard. This can be the reason why the glitch isn't working properly.

I've done the trophy and the online 2x but when I tried to get the trophy to work a 3rd time I ran into the same issues.