Story Questions

Asmund

Absolutely nothing to do with the Souls, it's a totally different game in a totally different world. But the story is not the main part in these games; if you want to understand the story you really have to explore a lot, read everything, talk to everyone, and interpret the story by yourself, and even look for theories on the internet. Don't expect a crystal-clear story like in other games.

• Like 1

Yeah like the person above me said, I would say even read item descriptions to find out more. Theres a great youtube channel called VaatiVidya that goes through everything there is in the game, https://www.youtube.com/user/VaatiVidya I would say there are hints and nods at other souls games, certain characters that are very much like other characters. All in all just a fantastic game.

I don't feel the story is as murky as stated above - I felt I got the story in most of it's entirety from just playing the game and going for all the trophies.

Maybe i just picked up on it easier than most - but the story flowed fairly well imo.

• 1 year later...