Latest, Easy & Fast Plats!?

Thatnerdyfella

So far, from what I've gathered are the easiest and fastest platinums are the ones I just completed this last week which are:

1. Little Adventure on the Prairie 

2. 36 Fragments of Midnight 

3. Storm Boy

4. Inksplosion

5. Nubla

6. Fullblast

7. Super Destronaut X D

8. Energy Cycle Edge

9. One Word by POWGI

If anyone has any other 1 hour or less quick plat ideas send them my way! Also would help the other trophy junkies here too. Haha 

Edited by SIMPLY_CODY

Just now, Sofa King said:

Jack N Jill DX and My Name is Mayo are a couple more quick & simple ones. Easy way to find more easy plats is to check the avg. completion on the Games list. 

Yeah I've got those two as well. I want Planet RIX 13 but it's not out yet sadly. Brian from ps4trophies already has a platinum walkthrough on the one. I just finished Inksplosion.

1 hour ago, SIMPLY_CODY said:

Dont get me wrong I love and enjoy challenges and full length games such as the Uncharted, Bioshock series, Overwatch, the Battlefields and more. From time to time though ill want that platinum craving. I dont always do it. Believe me I enjoy actually earning my plats a good percentage of the time. :)

I get it bro, no hard feelings. I do the same thing after some more exhausting platinums I like to complete a game like Telltale as well, to relax for a while, a platinum is just an extra. But remember, don't let platinums take over your gaming, when that happens, you will no longer enjoy playing. It happened to me after reaching 100th plat and I barely did any plats easier than Telltale. 

1 hour ago, Lava_Yuki said:

if you skip all the scenes, Steins gate and Steins gate 0 take an hour. There's also Steins Gate Elite.

But I've heard it's actaully a good story driven game. Is that correct? I'm not really into Anime and stuff, I'm not sure if I will like it or not.

• Like 1

I assume you are leaving out VNs (there are a lot of those under 1 hour)

others

Tetra's Escape

Midnight Deluxe

Mr Massagy

Dying Reborn

Path of Motus

Planet of Eyes

Survive Mr Cube (a bit longer depending on rng)

Albedo

Square Boy vs Bullies

Hex Tunnel Touch

Jazz Punk

Energy Cycle Edge

Dead Synchronarity

Blackwood Crossing

Zeus Quest

Sigi: A Fart to Melusia

Word Sudoku by Powgi

Phobos Vector Prime

Black the Fall

Little Acre

Old Man's Journey

AER

Long Reach

Energy Invasion

Inner World

Black and White Bushido

Chromagun

RocketRocketsRockets (need mulitple controllers)

Book of Regrets

SkyScrappers

Perils of Baking

Full Throttle Remastered

Spiral Splatter (might be a bit frustrating)

Burly Men at Sea

Jak 2 (if using debug....or you know you could actually play the thing :) )

Perfect Angle

VR:

Esper

Accounting+

Hex tunnel

Mind Labryrinth

So people are more interested in stacking the easiest, quickest and most skippable text based games out there rather than play a game to enjoy it and breath the experience.

As much as I had gripes about God of War 2018, that game is worth more than most of these shitty games that developers have no problem into making 30 minute platinums.

If you're only interested in these quick platinums then you're just playing a numbers game.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, HaserPL said:

But I've heard it's actaully a good story driven game. Is that correct? I'm not really into Anime and stuff, I'm not sure if I will like it or not.

I didn't like Steins gate's story, it's not my type of interest. But if you like otaku stuff (maid cafes, Akihabara) and Sci fi, then you would enjoy it. Also as a female gamer it was an awkward game for me as all the other characters are basically cute anime girls, while the main character and his only male friend have much to be desired appearance and personality-wise. It seemed like a game more aimed at guys tbh, but probably can be enjoyed by anyone into sci fi and otaku culture. 

22 hours ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

I love your PSN avatar! I wish the UK store had decent avatars instead of flags and cats shooting lasers. :facepalm:

Thanks! it's the lightning one i got in the World of FF avatar pack :) 

• Like 1

I have done some of these quick and easy plats. Don't get me wrong nothing wrong once in a while. This year though I am trying to play some of the games I have that take a little more effort. Not really the most difficult platinums but some that do take effort to complete.

I often look back on my older platinum's from PS3 days and most of them did take effort to complete. Never did PS3 have these quick platinum's. As much as I love gaming and going for trophies I think this gen has lessoned the value of earning a platinum. Even the movie tie in games from PS3 which was considered the trophy whore games took a little more effort then some of these games we are getting now. 

I am sure I will still play some of the easy ones but want to concentrate on some of the better games I have. 

One other thing I don't understand is having a account to so you can get all the stacks of a game. Only games I stack are remasters of games I really enjoyed from PS3 and don't mind playing again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

I have done some of these quick and easy plats. Don't get me wrong nothing wrong once in a while. This year though I am trying to play some of the games I have that take a little more effort. Not really the most difficult platinums but some that do take effort to complete.

I often look back on my older platinum's from PS3 days and most of them did take effort to complete. Never did PS3 have these quick platinum's. As much as I love gaming and going for trophies I think this gen has lessoned the value of earning a platinum. Even the movie tie in games from PS3 which was considered the trophy whore games took a little more effort then some of these games we are getting now. 

I am sure I will still play some of the easy ones but want to concentrate on some of the better games I have. 

One other thing I don't understand is having a account to so you can get all the stacks of a game. Only games I stack are remasters of games I really enjoyed from PS3 and don't mind playing again.

I agree, I think the problem is if your doing it for the leaderboards and not just for your own personal achievement you are at a big disadvantage for not taking the easy platinum's. 

I personally don't really care for the leaderboards or completion rate but I have got a few of these easy platinum's just because it's addictive to see a platinum pop. In my opinion Sony should of never allowed these games that only exist to "buy" a trophy.

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat for 2019. I have bought so many "easy platinum" games in the last few months it's getting ridiculous that I'm not getting to my main backlog. So I've made a decision not to buy any more "easy plat" titles until my backlog is completed. And I only want to do 1 or 2 of the easy plat games in-between my backlog "normal" games.

Hope I can stick to it. I've got so many PS Plus games I haven't played yet, and so many games that I have bought when there is a sale that I haven't even played yet. I need to seriously stop buying games on sale this year and rather just play the games I've bought first. What frustrates me is when I've bought a game on sale a while back and then later it pops up on PS Plus and I haven't even played it yet. So I'm going to try and avoid the sales this year.

8 minutes ago, Tomthehitman91 said:

I agree, I think the problem is if your doing it for the leaderboards and not just for your own personal achievement you are at a big disadvantage for not taking the easy platinum's. 

I personally don't really care for the leaderboards or completion rate but I have got a few of these easy platinum's just because it's addictive to see a platinum pop. In my opinion Sony should of never allowed these games that only exist to "buy" a trophy.

I really don't care about leaderboards. I do check were I am at once in a while but not my biggest concern. I enjoy games and earning trophies for myself. 

3 minutes ago, DysectorZA said:

I'm in the same boat for 2019. I have bought so many "easy platinum" games in the last few months it's getting ridiculous that I'm not getting to my main backlog. So I've made a decision not to buy any more "easy plat" titles until my backlog is completed. And I only want to do 1 or 2 of the easy plat games in-between my backlog "normal" games.

Hope I can stick to it. I've got so many PS Plus games I haven't played yet, and so many games that I have bought when there is a sale that I haven't even played yet. I need to seriously stop buying games on sale this year and rather just play the games I've bought first. What frustrates me is when I've bought a game on sale a while back and then later it pops up on PS Plus and I haven't even played it yet. So I'm going to try and avoid the sales this year.

I understand were you are coming from. I have also bought so many of these easy games I have played them instead of the bigger games. I have a mess of the big releases from last year I haven't even touched. I have some of the best PS3 games released I haven't played and so many of the plus games I haven't played. 

I also say I am going to avoid the sales and then I cave and buy more games.

I don't see the point in those kind of games but I'll try to be of some help.

This isn't always the case but I find more often than not it is, so maybe use this as a guideline and do a bit extra research but here goes:

Scroll to the bottom on any of the PSStore sales that pop up (there can sometimes also be hidden gems hidden down here too). But look at screenshots/trailers of the games at the bottom, if it looks like a cheaply made crappy game you'd expect to see in the darkest depths of Steam... well, odds are it's an easy/fast platinum too, and as a bonus, it's cheaper because it's a sale page ;) just maybe search the game on here and look at the completion % to verify and then go for it I guess.

On 12/01/2019 at 7:37 PM, SIMPLY_CODY said:

So far, from what I've gathered are the easiest and fastest platinums are the ones I just completed this last week which are:

1. Little Adventure on the Prairie 

2. 36 Fragments of Midnight 

3. Storm Boy

4. Inksplosion

5. Nubla

6. Fullblast

7. Super Destronaut X D

8. Energy Cycle Edge

9. One Word by POWGI

If anyone has any other 1 hour or less quick plat ideas send them my way! Also would help the other trophy junkies here too. Haha 

If you ever need help with guides, I got a bunch of quick and easy ones on my channel. Some don't have platinums but oh well. It's good to have a mixed bag I guess. 

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBlakkVulture

My latest guides are for One Word By POWGI and Energy Cycle Edge. Both easy stackable platinums you can obtain in under one hour. ;)