Delayed or Buggy Trophy Synching?

With the server closure announcement, I decided to start this game because I had been wanting to do it for a while.

I have only done a little bit of content thus far, but had an issue right off the bat with the Prologue trophy not popping upon completion. It popped maybe 10 minutes later when I was fiddling around in different menus.

My in game achievements are telling me I have completed killing 50 air borne enemies and 5 matches as a party leader. These trophies have not popped yet (been about 20 minutes at time of writing this).

Anyone else that just started this up having any similar issues? Is this typical of this game? Looking for answers or possible solutions.

Thanks in advance. 

Since I didn't get a reply to this as of yet - I will allay some possible fears of anyone else seeing this. Despite continued delay in trophies popping, I am consistently still earning them, even though they are usually 10-20 minutes later. Sitting on a menu seems to help them pop a bit faster. 

Not sure why my game has taken to doing this. I did load it up before it was fully installed, and it crashed several times, really, without being able to play it. So I let it finish installing and and then it was playable. I am not sure if that's related or just coincidence. 

Most people who are actually still active here have a hard time to test this for themselves, because they either have 100% or 97% progress, making it rather difficult to earn any trophy. I would not be surprised if it is a widespread problem as of late though, since the announcement that the servers will close soon I have witnessed a number of problems and errors that I never had before. The most recent problem was that traps I upgraded would not level up until a few minutes later, and the number of crashes, freezes and infinite loading screens is much higher than before too.

Edited by Nighcisama

I'm currently experiencing it as well, i did the combo trophy with 2 other dudes and they both got their trophy but i'm still waiting after 10 minutes. I got the in game achievement tho so that's kinda weird. Am i supposed to wait even longer or do i have to do something specific to fix it?

2 hours ago, stefant2002 said:

I'm currently experiencing it as well, i did the combo trophy with 2 other dudes and they both got their trophy but i'm still waiting after 10 minutes. I got the in game achievement tho so that's kinda weird. Am i supposed to wait even longer or do i have to do something specific to fix it?

I would say, from what I have been experiencing - it can take anywhere from 10-30 minutes, like I said somewhere above, usually letting it sit in the "achievements" menu has made it pop faster. So far I haven't had any go unearned if the in game tracker has shown I achieved it. 

Looks like this one is bugged for me, well what a shame. I also tried getting another in game achievement to check if it pops but that didn't work either. Wasn't planning on going for empty pockets anyway so not a big deal for me. Hopefully you guys have more luck with it, it's weird tho since my friend who helped me get the requirement got the trophy no problem.

5 minutes ago, stefant2002 said:

Looks like this one is bugged for me, well what a shame. I also tried getting another in game achievement to check if it pops but that didn't work either. Wasn't planning on going for empty pockets anyway so not a big deal for me. Hopefully you guys have more luck with it, it's weird tho since my friend who helped me get the requirement got the trophy no problem.

My buddy is having his trophies pop instantly when finishing matches if he has completed the requirements whereas mine are taking their sweet time. That's unfortunate yours haven't popped yet. I wouldn't be surprised if they do, though. My first one for finishing the prologue took a long time, so much so that I thought it was glitched and almost wasn't going to start this madness.