Could somebody help me flag a person?

I am sorry if this post is in a wrong board. I'm a newbie here.

There's one person I find cheating on a lot of PS4 games (trophies that are impossible to earn in one playthru popped out at the exact same time), but I don't want to go Premium just to do that. I tried pm mods but they wouldn't reply me. 

Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited by IceXymphony

34 minutes ago, Sergen said:

If the game is on your trophy list then you can flag it regardless of whether you're premium or not. Flagging hasn't required premium for at least over a year now, surely if you think they cheated, some of the games have to be on your trophy list. 

Thanks I'll try checking it later. By the way even if I don't have enough trophies (let's say 1%), will I still be able to flag?

23 minutes ago, IceXymphony said:

Thanks I'll try checking it later. By the way even if I don't have enough trophies (let's say 1%), will I still be able to flag?

I don't think it matters what percentage you have, as long as the game is visible on your trophy list. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, IceXymphony said:

Ok I found some games in common but couldn't find anywhere to flag that person. There's no option for me to do so.

When on his page click on the game you have in common and once his trophies appear you should see an option to flag the list as illegitimate somewhere on the right side. If you don't see it then that means someone must have flagged him already. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

@IceXymphony

Click on the actual game you want to flag for. On the upper righthand side, you should see this button. You must have the game in your list, or else this button won't appear. If it's still not there, someone else already reported it.

c9xiIp2.png

@B1rvine @jmartinez8089,

Thank you very much, but looks like this guy can't be reported any more. No matter what games, that report line isn't there. But when I tried that with my friend's account, it did show up. What's going on?

Edited by IceXymphony
typo