Ariadne

Stealth release?

27 posts in this topic

I can't seem to find anything about this coming out in English. Based on the trophy list, I would assume that it is happening. However, when I google it all I get is the trophy list on here. I doubt it, but if anyone knows anything I'd love to hear about it.

I have a feeling that this game hasn't been officially announced yet, as it isn't listed on the publisher's website.

Edited by darkamdusias

27 minutes ago, glurak400 said:

but its out in japan, in english next month?

The PSP version is out in Japan, but I can't find a single mention of a Vita version.

47 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

I have a feeling that this game hasn't been officially announced yet, as it isn't listed on the publisher's website.

That's odd. I guess it'll just be announced when it releases, then. My guess is that it will just be a stealth release like Nurse Love Addiction.

12 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

The PSP version is out in Japan, but I can't find a single mention of a Vita version.

According to vndb, it's only ever been on PSP and PC: https://vndb.org/v7301

Wow a "new" nurse love gemu? 🤔 Well at the end it's always a great new see more visual novel in english subtitle on vita but never see something about this in any japanese game website in the last days.

7 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

the PSP is alive in japan???

1 minute ago, AvengedEvil said:

Nope, that's not the same game.

Alright now i know ty 😁

Hmm, very interesting... I wasn't even aware that another Nurse Love game was out in Japan. I really liked the original so I'd definitely welcome a western release on Vita. Hopefully the game drops soon. Since the trophy list is out in English I assume there will be a good chance of that.

Nice, I wasn't even aware there was another one of these games. 
Hope it's as 'interesting' as the first one. :P  

Wow.  Awesome.  (Seemingly) a new Nurse Love game...in English, on the Vita no less.

bFvfCvL.png

I'm a few days late, but I think it's safe to say that this confirms a western release.

On 3/22/2019 at 1:04 AM, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I'm a few days late, but I think it's safe to say that this confirms a western release.

😀😀😍😍

I'm happy to see this has been confirmed. Better yet, Limited Run Games are going to be making physical copies!

https://gematsu.com/2019/03/nurse-love-syndrome-ps-vita-limited-run-physical-edition-announced

This will go nicely with my physical copy of the first game. Just gotta make sure I order it in time. :D

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm happy to see this has been confirmed. Better yet, Limited Run Games are going to be making physical copies!

https://gematsu.com/2019/03/nurse-love-syndrome-ps-vita-limited-run-physical-edition-announced

This will go nicely with my physical copy of the first game. Just gotta make sure I order it in time. :D

i get my wisdom teeth removed that day ;-; i hope i feel better by 6 PM EST at least to get a copy at night

On 3/28/2019 at 1:03 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Now to see if I can be patient for that long... The digital release doesn't seem like it'll be much sooner anyway.