yankasavchenko

Cannon Fodder (Icy Peak) is not buggy

9 posts in this topic

It requires to destroy 6 icy things on one life. If you destroy 5 and then die, it counts like 5/6. You'll have to exit and restart the level. idk why it does that, but I was able to reproduce that

Edited by yankasavchenko

Same with Man the Cannons, Man. You just can't die while going for it.

Edited by Zach

13 minutes ago, Zach said:

Same with Man the Cannons, Man. You just can't die while going for it.

i can attest that this not the case. i completed that trophy many, many times without dying and it still didnt work.

Just now, danceswithsloths said:

i can attest that this not the case. i completed that trophy many, many times without dying and it still didnt work.

I guess it's glitchy then. Because I died and it did not pop. Good attempt though.

On 27. 1. 2019 at 7:01 PM, danceswithsloths said:

I see you got the Plat now. So what was your solution? Thanks.

On 27/01/2019 at 6:01 PM, danceswithsloths said:

i can attest that this not the case. i completed that trophy many, many times without dying and it still didn't work.

Ditto. That trophy is buggy as hell and took me forever to get. Ultimately, I had to save and quit whilst in that level, close the game, reboot the PS4 and reload my save. After which, the trophy popped the first time I attempted it.

1 hour ago, BloodyRutz said:

I see you got the Plat now. So what was your solution? Thanks.

well, on my final attempt i killed all the vultures with one cannon, the one on top of the ship. it's a little tricky but you can actually kill all the vultures in the level with this one cannon, and thats when the trophy finally popped for me.

idk if that is actually a solution though, or if i just got lucky after attempting it so many times.

On 8. 2. 2019 at 2:28 PM, danceswithsloths said:

well, on my final attempt i killed all the vultures with one cannon, the one on top of the ship. it's a little tricky but you can actually kill all the vultures in the level with this one cannon, and thats when the trophy finally popped for me.

idk if that is actually a solution though, or if i just got lucky after attempting it so many times.

Thank you for answer.

I just got this trophy yesterday and it only took hitting like one or two extra "icy things" on my attempt to get this to pop.