Downloading your trophy info

Deaths_Trooper

Hi all,

Sorry if this isn’t supposed to be in this subforum. Where do we post general trophy-related topics?

Does anyone know how you can access/download your trophy information from the sony servers?

I would love to create an excel sheet with all my info. That way i can generate some cool stats and graphs. I could even try to make a sheet that anyone can use and distribute it via the forums.

Any ideas? 

Edited by Deaths_Trooper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 1/25/2019 at 11:38 AM, that_dude_cam_ps said:

use your psnp profile. just right click and choose "export to excel" you'll have to format it, but I wrote an easy macro for that it, so it does a whole trophy list for a game automatically. I guess I could integrate that macro into the sheet I sent you...

If I am on psnprofiles which then is displaying my games of my profile where do I need to click right and choose "export to Excel"? Can you please post a screenshot? Importing all of my data in Access and/or Excel is not possible due to the length of my number of played games. I am looking forward to your reply.

Currently I have to copy everything manually into Excel which takes too long. Scrolling down to the end of my list and my friend's lists takes a while which I want to prevent from doing each time. Writing a macro is not the issue... it's more how do I get all the data into Excel much quicker. Thanks in advance.