Soulja Boy is at it again (PS Vita rip-off)

Yuukiyun

31 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Either way; this guy's either a master troll and he's actually this stupid. Hard to say at this point.

He seems to be genuinely this stupid. These rapper types (I say this loosely because I can't call anything he does music with a straight face) like him have more ego than sense and it shows. If anyone thinks Soulja is a special case then just a couple months ago there was a rapper named 6ix9ine that got charged with racketeering but for some strange reason thought himself above the law by saying "Nothing gonna happen to me. I'm untouchable" and then promptly got touched both by the law and at this point probably whatever cellmate he has. Volume warning near the end.

So yeah, Soulja seemed to have learned his lesson from "bossing up" for about two seconds and then now probably thinks he can get away with it again. I hope he keeps trying to where eventually Sony and Nintendo can have a case against him and then surely somewhere down the road MicroSoft too.

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 2

the black and red one seem like the better deal. They at least those have right side up images...... however

"Notes:
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.  "

How do you know what color you are actually gonna get.....might get neon yellow or something

Also the escape button sounds interesting. 

14 minutes ago, MMDE said:

"1 x MP5 Game Player"

What even is that?

It's NxT Gen gaming man.

2 hours ago, Redgrave said:
Spoiler

He seems to be genuinely this stupid. These rapper types (I say this loosely because I can't call anything he does music with a straight face) like him have more ego than sense and it shows. If anyone thinks Soulja is a special case then just a couple months ago there was a rapper named 6ix9ine that got charged with racketeering but for some strange reason thought himself above the law by saying "Nothing gonna happen to me. I'm untouchable" and then promptly got touched both by the law and at this point probably whatever cellmate he has. Volume warning near the end.

So yeah, Soulja seemed to have learned his lesson from "bossing up" for about two seconds and then now probably thinks he can get away with it again. I hope he keeps trying to where eventually Sony and Nintendo can have a case against him and then surely somewhere down the road MicroSoft too.

Lol. He is too much. Big Rap/Hip-Hop fan and I don't think that is very fair though. We could take the extreme example from anything and use that to make it look stupid. Regardless of what it is. Gaming, Music, Media, etc.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1