Looks Easy Enough

GothGirlMaxine

5 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

It does look like Devious Dungeon. I can't find any gameplay footage or information on this game though.

Yeah I had the same issue. I can confirm however that the developer is Woblyware, the same people who made Devious Dungeon which helps a lot tbh. 

Link to their Twitter page: https://twitter.com/woblyware?lang=en 

8 minutes ago, zenovka said:

I could work with devious dungeon v2. I really enjoyed the game.

Me too! The game was enjoyable and lasted a few hours so you really got your money's worth in the end. I'm hoping for a PS4 version too, maybe region stacks? Who knows? If Ratalaika Games are involved, you know it's gonna be good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Conker said:

yeah does look easy, if it's like Devious Dungeon then that would be cool as that game was really fun

It's made by the same people who made Devious Dungeon and I've seen some gameplay on Woblyware's Twitter page so I'd say it will be similar. Except it has wall jumping and has more of a Thief feel to it. (Not that anyone played that game lol)

23 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Looks fun

I thought so too. :) 

10 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Me too! The game was enjoyable and lasted a few hours so you really got your money's worth in the end. I'm hoping for a PS4 version too, maybe region stacks? Who knows? If Ratalaika Games are involved, you know it's gonna be good. 

Ratalaika is involved ? Then I'll definitely enjoy it then.  Love their games . 

Just now, zenovka said:

Ratalaika is involved ? Then I'll definitely enjoy it then.  Love their games . 

Well, I tweeted them earlier and it seems they are involved. They said they have more games planned than last year so R.I.P my wallet with their multiple stacks but it looks like my channel will have even more trophy guides this year. xD 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Well, I tweeted them earlier and it seems they are involved. They said they have more games planned than last year so R.I.P my wallet with their multiple stacks but it looks like my channel will have even more trophy guides this year. xD 

Their trophy stacks keeps playasia afloat with funds from my wallet . 

3 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

So... The game difficulty scalates as you progress, it has 5 worlds with 20 levels per world, it's a bit like League of Evil?
I really SUCK at this game so I had to make really easy trophies to be able to test them properly >.>!!

It will release on February I think, and for 4.99$, cross-buy, with one stack per region & console as usual :)

And yes we're planning more releases for this year ^-^!!

Well, 2019 is gonna be a great year for us. Keep up the good work buddy. :)  Let me know if you need someone more experienced to test the game out ;) 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 6:28 PM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Very true! Plus the PlayAsia physical exclusives which are amazing btw. Can't say no to multiple stacks each time. :P 

Yea I have 3 orders I'm waiting to receive  from them. 

6 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

So... The game difficulty scalates as you progress, it has 5 worlds with 20 levels per world, it's a bit like League of Evil?
I really SUCK at this game so I had to make really easy trophies to be able to test them properly >.>!!

It will release on February I think, and for 4.99$, cross-buy, with one stack per region & console as usual :)

You are the primary reason I visits playasia, well that and the limited  physical releases.

3 minutes ago, zenovka said:

Yea I have 3 orders I'm waiting to receive  from them. 

Oh very nice! I recently bought a couple of Japanese PS Vita games from them (especially since the Vita collection was lacking in my case) - Hoping to get more but can be expensive lol :P 

17 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Nice, i really enjoy your games keep them coming.

• 1 month later...
On 13.01.2019 at 4:28 PM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Judging by the list (apart from the minor grammar errors), it looks like an easy platinum you could do in a couple of hours to me. Basically Devious Dungeon V2 xDxD Thoughts?

id say thats hardcore league of evil,but at least there are only 12 levels needed to plat? UPD oh god thats an old thread lol,didnt notice

Edited by ONLYOU

• 4 weeks later...

The game is really fun! Glad to have gotten it, love this kind of plataformer!

On 14/01/2019 at 5:51 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

But guys, have you thought of modifying the trophies a little bit? like having the player finish the game for a trophy? Because some of the games you guys publish are really fun, like this one, I Am The Hero, Jack and Jill (Is really short but really good)

Just a thought! ?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ElliotSmithy said:

I can't find this game anywhere any idea why?

Because the search option for it in PSS and via PS4 Store is simply broken.

Your account is UK, I hope you will find it helpful:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0896-CUSA14176_00-BUNDLEDAGGERHOOD

Edited by Smashero