Agha Doktor: The Doctor bugged

TJ_Solo

I tried this a bunch of times after beating the game and I just can't get it. The red bar stays in the "sweet spot" most of the time with it only reaching 1 or 2 times during the QTE. I watched videos of people doing worse and still getting the trophy. For example iBadDriver's video. I can do the QTE better than that but I don't get the trophy.

I can add in other videos. The guy below barely stayed in the middle and got the achievement.

Edited by TJ_Solo

After a little rest, I quadruple checked my profile and the reason the trophy didn't pop after saving Ali was because I got the trophy when I first saved Abbas.  Which shouldn't have happened and I don't recall seeing but that's the date/time on my profile.  I still didn't get the trophy for perfecting all the QTEs but that might come down to there being an alternate QTE for the violent choice in chap 16. I will have to look into that later in the day.

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2019 at 8:44 PM, TJ_Solo said:

After a little rest, I quadruple checked my profile and the reason the trophy didn't pop after saving Ali was because I got the trophy when I first saved Abbas.  Which shouldn't have happened and I don't recall seeing but that's the date/time on my profile.  I still didn't get the trophy for perfecting all the QTEs but that might come down to there being an alternate QTE for the violent choice in chap 16. I will have to look into that later in the day.

Glitched on me too, even after completing all successfully including the violent route QTE. What worked for me was to replay Chapter 1, then Chapters 16-19 (did not fight the thug in Chapter 16 so only had the one QTE), and it popped at the end of Chapter 19. Hope that works for you!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2019 at 5:24 PM, terragreen said:

Glitched on me too, even after completing all successfully including the violent route QTE. What worked for me was to replay Chapter 1, then Chapters 16-19 (did not fight the thug in Chapter 16 so only had the one QTE), and it popped at the end of Chapter 19. Hope that works for you!

I actually hit the same glitch and did what you suggested. Trophy popped at the end of chapter 19 as did the plat! Thanks for the suggestion m8.

I think there is an issue with the Chapter 5 QTE. At one point you go to grab the camera and hit X repeatedly. I noticed on my game that it'll stay white even when it is filled out. The QTE proceeds as normal, but doesn't go green like the other events do. This method above skips that QTE and so I was able to get the trophy.

Edited by jdh0921
Noted possible cause.
  • Like 1