WHAT PLAYSTATION 4 DO YOU OWN

Squarevii87

PS4PRO OR BASE MODEL  

337 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT PLAYSTATION YOU OWN?

when i bought my ps4 og i upgraded it with a 2tb drive. For trophy hunting purposes i kept my ps4 og  when i bought my pro. I upgraded my pro immediatly with a samsung 850 evo 2tb drive.

due to a recent sale, i also swapped my 5 year old ps4 og (swapped an old 500 GB drive back in) for a new pro with 1tb. Cost me 120 euro's

So i have 2 ps4 pro's right now. of which one is still in the box :S

Edited by Butella

I own the PS4 launch model 500GB since December 2013. 

Last year, I got the PS4 Pro 1TB God of War limited edition, my first ever collector console, since I always had the standard color for every gaming console.

I upgraded both PS4s with a 2TB hard drive.

Edited by Max654

Mine is a 1TB Slim model, the one that came with the Spider-Man bundle. No upgrades whatsoever...yet.

Pretty neat and satisfied with it. Didn't vote on the poll because there was no Slim option. Or should I vote on the regular PS4? I personally see them as different models.

Standard 500GB PS4 - The Darth Vader Edition from 2015. I use two external hard drive's so I have up to 3-4TB of extra space. Still have no real reason to upgrade yet. Graphics look incredible on my three year old Samsung Plasma

On 14/01/2019 at 10:50 PM, olliebear66t said:

Still have my launch PS4. 500GB is fine for me as I just delete games. Does need cleaning out like every 6 months due to fan and I also have VR which is great. Not gonna get a pro, will just wait for PS5. I don't care about graphics too much and don't play on any top of the range modern TV or anything although I guess I'll have to upgrade that at some point, probably in a few years.

This. Might even wait until the mid gen PS5 before jumping aboard next gen. I really hate this refresh thing. PSVR is great on base PS4 in case anyone was wondering. 

• Like 1

On ‎13‎.‎01‎.‎2019 at 6:51 PM, Squarevii87 said:

My opinion is if you own a ps4 base model its not worthy to buy again same (almost) console

but  if you dont have any at all ,definetely i will pick up ps4 pro

curious to see the percentage

this is kind of interesting discussion. as of now 48% own a ps4. I wonder how many actually own a 4K HDR TV...? I bought the launch PS4 and upgraded to a PS4 Pro at launch as well as my TV to 4K HDR. And it's really a big difference in resolution and performance. I have my games on an ext. 2TB HDD that runs faster than the stock HDD which also improves the loading times