WHAT PLAYSTATION 4 DO YOU OWN

Squarevii87

PS4PRO OR BASE MODEL  

337 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT PLAYSTATION YOU OWN?

I’ve owned my PS4 since Day One. I don’t like calling it “500GB” as System Software updates chew up space from my HDD. So now it’s a “402GB” model. Performance wise, it’s quite the “rocket ship” if you know what I’m saying. Also hate the use of “touch buttons” over “physical press buttons”. I didn’t care for it when I owned a Phat PS3 over my Second Hand Slim PS3 I’ve been using for a year and a half now, but boy oh boy! The Power / Eject Disc buttons have cause too many common problems for PS4 owners because those touch buttons can sense fingerprints! Glad both the current Pro and Slim model options changed this.

Mark Cerny should not have been given the role as the “Executive PS4 Architect”. I have a feeling he purposely designed the console to not work with customers. Even the DualShock 4 was poorly crafted with the decision to use Micro USB for charging the wireless controllers and the “wear & tear” rubber over the analog sticks. The Wireless Sterio Headset 2.0 used Vynil on the ear muffs, all that sweat would eventually create a huge mess! That’s why I boycott Vynil based products, especually office desk chairs!

Original PS4, got it in a bundle together with The Last Of Us and a second controller. When the ps4 pro came out the next year I felt like slamming my head against a wall. Will definitely not buy the normal PS5 once it is out, I will wait for the Pro version of it. Should be no problem either, there are more games for the ps4 than I can play in a lifetime, and many games from the ps1-ps3 era too.

On 03/02/2019 at 4:01 AM, VelikyNovgorod4 said:

I own the greatest ps4 of them all... nothing... ok it's pretty tragic but eventually i'll get one. Maybe when the generation ends like when I got my ps3.

Why's that, if I may ask?

You can get a regular PS4 for like less than 200€ in a sale. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...