WHAT PLAYSTATION 4 DO YOU OWN

Squarevii87

PS4PRO OR BASE MODEL  

337 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT PLAYSTATION YOU OWN?

Base PS4 500 GB, I've been flirting with the idea of a Pro for the past year but I keep pushing the decision because I'm waiting to see what will happen with PS5.

Probably the day I'll upgrade to Pro will be the day before they'll announce the PS5...

But since the original question hasn't referred to PS4 specifically I'll say that I also own a PSTV, PS3 Slim, Base PS2 and PS1.

And yes, I know that nobody cares.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

Base PS4 with 500 GB hard drive, which isn’t nearly enough room, but my 2TB external storage is more than enough now.

Same here. Might upgrade to a pro only so that I can hand down my current PS4 to my daughter. She's been wanting one but doesn't really play games often enough to warrant buying a new one for her and mine's still in good shape.

• Like 2

I got my very first Playstation, a PS4 Pro, a little over a year ago. I've upgraded the internal storage to 2TB but it's getting full so I might get an external storage too. I also bought a nice new 65" Sony 4K HDR TV at the same time, so getting a Pro instead of a Slim was a no-brainer for me.

• Like 1